'tis the season for frisky randy behaviour...

cany10011
This topic is 4768 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Walking around NYC this weekend and seeing all the hot guys in their tight shirts and/or running around shirtless made me friskier than usual. Another situation that makes me frisky is walking around Wall Street during lunch hours and seeing all the hot studly Goldman Sachs boys in their form-fitting, ass hugging, flat fronted pants and white shirts going out to grab lunch. Woof.

Are there any situations or seasons that may you friskier (and hire more) than usual?

Down 45 flights of stairs

Believe it or not, the colder months for me is when I hire the most. One of the reasons is because I had a very bad experience in the Spring one time when I was with somebody and there was so much sweat between us that I slid off the person, out the hotel door, down 45 flights of stairs and out into the hotel lobby...naked.

Gcursor

Walking around NYC this weekend and seeing all the hot guys in their tight shirts and/or running around shirtless made me friskier than usual. Another situation that makes me frisky is walking around Wall Street during lunch hours and seeing all the hot studly Goldman Sachs boys in their form-fitting, ass hugging, flat fronted pants and white shirts going out to grab lunch. Woof.

Are there any situations or seasons that may you friskier (and hire more) than usual?

I love the fall... crisp days and nights... warm enough to still wear shorts, but cool enough to enjoy a fire in the fireplace and a companion on bearskin rug in front of the fire before retiring to the bedroom! Add a glass of fine wine or a stiff martini and the fall is fantastic!

But, I also have to say I love the beaches in the Hawai`ian Islands any season! Love those bikinis and thongs~!

Believe it or not, the colder months for me is when I hire the most. One of the reasons is because I had a very bad experience in the Spring one time when I was with somebody and there was so much sweat between us that I slid off the person, out the hotel door, down 45 flights of stairs and out into the hotel lobby...naked.

Gcursor

Same exact thing happened to me. Then a bellman came over and said: "Let me help you up madam."

Archived