Does anyone have any pics of Aaron Westin to share??

carlos45
This topic is 4781 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

what's wrong with..

what's wrong with just emailing him and asking him if perhaps there's any other pictures he would be willing to show you?

people are usually good about sending a photo or two if asked.

gc

Other than the one on daddy's web page.

hell, I'd like to see pictures of him, too....his availability seemed to come and go....and he moved somewhat randomly, I think, though LA seemed to be his base.....reviews were somewhat mixed and he may've been a bit hard to nail down, I think I remember....but I DO remember incredibly hot pictures of a blond-ish, SoCal surfer-like dude....would like to have met him, but the mixed reviews held me back, I guess

Lets just say this person taught me a lesson in this business that there is a reason why I should never hire a straight person, especially if you were as naive as I was then and whenever I see his name the fear that runs through my body is nearly unpalpable.

Aaron Who

Lets just say this person taught me a lesson in this business that there is a reason why I should never hire a straight person, especially if you were as naive as I was then and whenever I see his name the fear that runs through my body is nearly unpalpable.

I'm sure this will be the Last Time we will be seeing his Name around here! The only thing I remember is he looked like Billy Zane Bald. ;)

I too am wondering why his Name would be brought up at all? Unless he's feeling out Daddys for a come back since few would remember him from what 5-6 Years ago? :confused:

I'm sure this will be the Last Time we will be seeing his Name around here! The only thing I remember is he looked like Billy Zane Bald. ;)

I too am wondering why his Name would be brought up at all? Unless he's feeling out Daddys for a come back since few would remember him from what 5-6 Years ago? :confused:

I'm not positive, but I think I saw an ad for him recently.

Rex

I raised the red-flag on Westin a long time ago.

It is interesting that we haven't heard much from Hoovillian 'flower' since his experience with Aaron...

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?52419-Arron-Westin&highlight=westin

Infamous A.Westin 6/03 Thread

Damn I didn't realize it had been 7 Year's since WESTIN made his infamous Name on Daddys.

Of course due to his Good Looks and Major Equipment he did win over 1 or 2 Clients on Daddys at that time. ;)

"Flower" has not been commenting all that often possibly just lurking as many of the Old Timers have been? :confused:

hey glutes....

could I pay you a small fee to meet you at the corner of Mason and O'Farrell and see what kind of guy you are?....gee, really curious....you've been an intriguing dude for years.....

'Intriguing dude', thank you Brother azdr! I have been called several other terms here, 'stalker' and 'blackmailer' amongst others. Turk & Taylor will do fine, and I am not cheap.

As with Mr. Westin or Mini Driver, I do not tolerate hustlers...

Archived