club 20 nyc on April 17

NYTomcat
This topic is 4780 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wish I could join you

Hey hooville. Im finally getting a Sunday in NYC this week and wondered who might be headed for club 20. Better ... ill be coming with a guest Dane Michaels. Let me know who's gonna be around

Dropping that name will undoubtedly get you a huge response. Have a blast my friend! ;)

I happen to be coming into Manhattan on that day and will be downtown. What time will this party be happening as I expect to be fully engaged from 6 -8. Would consider joining you after that.

Omg that would be great. Probably be at c20 early say 7 - whenever.

20 Club plus...

Tom, good seeing you and meeting your very handsome and friendly weekend companion, Dane. What a great looking man he is. He certainly deserves all the fine compliments he receives... My bf and I enjoyed the "waking up to a hangover" lunch: good time, good conversation... Enjoyed the 20C and spending time with the returning "Benny", who btw, is going beyond the call of duty with his arousing lap dances. He was rock hard for all of them... Add Julio, the barwaiter, to the must do list. There's no holding back once he gets grinding. His simulated sex act demonstrated on one customer made him a crowd pleaser. Other favorites were Conrad, the type you want to take home with you and the 2 hot blonds and very sexy dancers with the name Sergey. Fun night... If PK showed up, sorry I missed you. We'll have to try again.

Coop :cool:

Archived