Bound In Public @ Mr S Leather San Francisco

nate_sf
This topic is 4811 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys,

I wanted to do a bit of shameless self-promotion and provide a link to a video I just did a month or so ago for Kink.com's Bound In Public series. It's a bound in public scene filmed at Mr. S Leather in San Francisco:

http://www.boundinpublic.com/site/shoot.jsp?shootId=11776

I'll admit I'm a complete newbie to leather and kink, and this is my first post in this forum. I've always been a basically vanilla guy, and for whatever reason I never had exposure to any of this until I started doing the Bound In Public videos. I've now been in about half a dozen.

Ironically, I first approached Kink.com because I wanted to be in one of their Naked Kombat videos, but they ended up putting me in the Bound In Public series instead. In addition to Mr S we've done scenes in a bar, barber shop, locker room, and a couple of shoots in the Armory building itself. All of this has been "on the job training" for me, and each video has been more fun and hot for me than the last one.

So apologies if this post has an "infomercial" quality to it, but I wanted to share the Mr S video somewhere on the Forum as well as discuss this being a new and exciting thing for me.

Thanks Nate,

That is about the hottest site on the internet. I includes all the kink I really like with the group and crowd element which add much to the fantasy...I'll bet your learning the ropes fast in that group.....

Welcome to the Fetish forum and thanks for posting....

So apologies if this post has an "infomercial" quality to it, but I wanted to share the Mr S video somewhere on the Forum as well as discuss this being a new and exciting thing for me.
Nate... "infomercial" is good and to go further perhaps you might elaborate even a bit more and give us some insight as to what occurs behind the scenes in preparation for these Kink.com video shoots... Inquiring minds would really like to get a feel for the operation!

Thanks!

Nate... "infomercial" is good and to go further perhaps you might elaborate even a bit more and give us some insight as to what occurs behind the scenes in preparation for these Kink.com video shoots... Inquiring minds would really like to get a feel for the operation!

Thanks!

Nate, That would indeed be hot to hear how the action is put together behind the scenes....

Nate, That would indeed be hot to hear how the action is put together behind the scenes....

Glad you guys like the video. They're very fun to be part of, and it's very spontaneous. Hardly any scripting, and what scripting there is consists of just a basic outline and then some directions once the action gets going. There are usually two lead guys, then another bunch of extra guys like myself who are there to move things along on the side.

The "public" are guys that are on an email mailing list. A couple of them told me they signed up at the Folsom Street Fair, not sure where the others have signed up. So for each shoot, they'll send out an evite and invite people to come to form the crowd. Some of the shoots have big crowds, others are kept deliberately small. In one shoot in a barber shop, it was on a Monday afternoon and the barber shop was actually open for business, so walk-in customers were invited to be in the video as extras. They just had to sign a release - they got several takers. There was one real barber to do those haircuts, and then a few of us fake barbers to do... other things.

The crowd is encouraged to participate, and some of the shoots are meant to be play parties. In the most recent shoot I did a couple of weeks ago (not yet released) it was supposed to be a cocktail party in the Upper Floor room of the Armory, and eventually the cocktail waiter would become the sub. A few of us had been set up to be "plants" in the crowd with instructions to encourage others to participate. We weren't supposed to let them know we had that direction, though I suppose over time it was clear enough. But it worked... the crowd got loosened up and got into it. One guy took a look at the rack (is that what it's called? I'm still new to this) and said "I wish that was me tied up on there..." so they said ok and tied him up for a flogging. He enjoyed it.

All the actors I've got to work with have been very hot, but also just great guys. Everybody is having fun and being encouraged to push their boundaries. Like I said, before I started these videos I had not tried any of this, so it's been on-the-job-training. Best kind of learning curve! When I initially signed up they said it takes at least a year to train a dom, so they're deliberate about it.

So if any of you are in SF or plan to visit, it's easy enough to get on the evite list for one of the shoots and be part of the crowd. It seems like they do one about every week or two, sometimes during a weekday and other times evenings or weekend. So let me know and I can see about getting your email into the evite system. I'm sure they'd appreciate some aficionados in the crowd, and it would be fun to have someone from the Forum to join in.

Thanks for the insight!

Nate thanks the view behind-the-scenes! It certainly helps one get a nice feel for what transpires in the videos!

One guy took a look at the rack (is that what it's called? I'm still new to this) and said "I wish that was me tied up on there..." so they said ok and tied him up for a flogging. He enjoyed it.
Sounds like something I might be inclined to do...

When I initially signed up they said it takes at least a year to train a dom, so they're deliberate about it.
... and remember the best BDSM dom's have had experiences as BDSM bottoms along the way... ;)

I'm sure they'd appreciate some aficionados in the crowd, and it would be fun to have someone from the Forum to join in.

Would that I were not 3,000 miles away... and I am sure... in fact I would bet the farm that Rich is thinking the exact same thing! Perhaps some West Coast forum members will participate!

In any event, thanks Nate... this post is greatly appreciated!

Guest Spanker01

sounds like a great time was had by all. Keep making those videos, and also expand your horizons as you learn.

Spanker

Archived