Johnny's Delightful New Twinks

Karl-G
This topic is 4713 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Johnny's in Fort Lauderdale continues to attract cute, sexy young dancers in considerable numbers. Monday night there were 20 dancers, and Tuesday again there were 20 dancers. The East Room is gradually changing. Now there is a small platform and pole in the center of the room, and when a dancer finishes his performance on the main stage in the West Room, he moves over to the pole in the East Room. Another dancer or two dance on the platform at the other end of the West Room. Both rooms and bars had good crowds both nights this week. Three private curtained booths are now available in the East, as well as the four booths in the West Room.

The bar continues to have visiting twink strippers from other cities. This month, four of the delightful and fun boys from Boxers and Briefs in St. Louis are here for a month. Cameron, Jake, Colton, and Corey have proven to be popular and entertaining additions. Cameron is a very cute tall blond dancer with a muscular build. His eyes are blue grey and delicious, and his body and ass are gorgeous. Jake is the great exhibitionist and continuous motion member of the group. Colton is a dark haired, dark eyed seducer among them.

Among the new twinks, Tony and Julien are the standouts. Tony is a native of Florida, sweet, gentle, smooth, fun to talk with, and an absolute delight in the back room. Julien is a beautiful twink with perfect proportions, a dazzling smile, flawless smooth skin, and a great manner in back also. Two of the best and cutest twinks I have seen.

Ralph Woods of Montreal was also in the bar, and I guess Pierre Fitch is around also, although I did not see him. Sean is a tall slender boy, who was a great dancer, delightful companion at the bar, and definitely worth fondling. Jose is a more muscular, Hispanic dancer. James is a very slender and tall smooth twink with a baby face and a highly erotic dance program. Syrup from Brazil has cut his hair and also added some muscle and looks very good.

Lots more dancers, and different ones every night. But there always seem to be plenty of really good twinks around at Johnny's. Highly recommended if you enjoy twinks. No cover, reasonable prices on drinks, valet parking right at door is $5 but you get $2 off your first drink with the parking stub. It is very convenient and a lot of fun for twink lovers.

A need to clear the air....

Karl-G, what a coincidence! Bozo was at Johnny's on Tuesday night. If you would not have been so bashful or perhaps intimidated by Bozo's mere presence, it would have been an honor for you to approach your hero, introduce yourself, and buy your favorite clown a tall glass of seltzer - imported, of course.

As you might expect, Bozo's take on the goings on at Johnny's on Tuesday were slightly different:

Once again, the first thing that hits you as you enter Johnny's Bar is the cigarette smoke. It is just AWFUL. It is not just the customers, but it seems de rigeur for all the effeminate girlie dancers to sashay around the club with a lit cigarette dangling from their boney fingers. This, combined with the very low ceiling and poor ventilation system create a very unappealing and unhealthy atmosphere, not to mention unsanitary (spending the rest of the evening in tobacco and nicotine drenched clothes) conditions. If anyone on this Board claims that the foul smelling smoke that permaeates the club is not an issue at Johnny's they are simply being disingenuous. As for the volume of the music, once again it rates as simply intolerably LOUD.

Unfortunately, the offerings at Johnny's on Tuesday night were no different than almost any of the other nights Bozo has visited - boys that are effeminate to the extreme, skinny, and unattractive. These characteristics, perhaps appealing to some, fail to stimulate Bozo's libido. However, Bozo did manage to find one diamond in the rough. While sitting in the side room, through all of the cigarette smoke, a young, muscular latino approached Bozo. He introduced himself as Rocky. With little more than a wink, nod, and a few flexes of his massive arms and chest, Rocky was able to persuade Bozo to go off with him for a few lap dances. Bozo does not kiss and tell, however, on a scale of 1 to 10, Rocky's lap dances rated off the charts. Unfortunately for him, Rocky's English is very limited as he is a recent arrival from Cuba, by way of Mexico. I don't know how Castro let this one get away.

After finishing up with Rocky, Bozo got out of Johnny's in a hurry. Bozo spent the rest of the evening coughing and rubbing his eyes thanks to the smoky conditions at Johnny's. Boardwalk was next on Bozo's itinerary. Fortunately, Boardwalk offers a wide variety of dancers. Present at Boardwalk on Tuesday night was young blonde muscle god Brock, a favorite of Bozo's. Also dancing at Boardwalk were two very sexy Montreal strip club dancers, one from Stock and one from Campus. I'm not sure if they want (or need) the publicity, so Bozo won't identify them here on this forum. One of the perks of Boardwalk is the gorgeous bartenders they have mixing the drinks behind the bar. If you stick around till 11:00 PM, they take off their shirts. It is worth the price of admission watching Carlos and Danny playfully pinching each other behind the bar during a lull in business.

Karl-G, Bozo still hopes to meet up with you before he leaves the sunshine state. This weekend is Gay Pride weekend. Perhaps I will see you at Johnny's on Thursday night taking in the festival of the world's tiniest dancers:

http://www.johnnysbarfl.com/page.asp?p=shows&showid=202&siteId=20

http://www.johnnysbarfl.com/page.asp?p=shows&showid=197&siteId=20

As inviting as it seems, Bozo will pass on Friday's THUG NIGHT offering:

http://www.johnnysbarfl.com/page.asp?p=shows&showid=203&siteId=20

Bozo

Thanks Karl G

Thanks Karl G for another fine report on Johnny's, it's most appreciated. Based on your thorough review and detailed description of the dancers, I'm looking forward to my next visit... Thanks again, Coop

A few more impressions of Johnny's from Mon-Wed of this week:

There were at least 25 dancers each night. The proportion of Latinos was quite a bit lower than I recall from previous visits. Almost every dancer I spoke with came from up north somewhere: St. Louis, Philadelphia, Detroit suburbs, Springfield (IL), Boston suburbs, .... There were a number of nicely muscled Latinos, one a Venezuelan whose whole dance consisted of standing onstage and stroking his cock through his translucent shorts. Another had a classically handsome face and looked very serious while dancing -- but when someone came over to tip him, he'd break out into a smile that could melt anyone's heart.

...a young, muscular latino approached Bozo. He introduced himself as Rocky...Rocky's English is very limited...
More precisely, Rocky's English is limited to 3 words:"want lap dance?" Not an approach that ever endears a dancer to me. I prefer a bit more foreplay.

• 2 weeks later...

The world's most famous and beloved clown stopped by Johnny's Bar on March 10th to see its salute to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. The show actually was quite good. The drag queens were entertaining, and the midgets (or were they dwarfs?) dressed up as Oompa Loompas handed out chocolate candy to the patrons, which was a nice touch. As soon as the show ended, Bozo and posse headed out, since 20 minutes at Johnny's Bar is the equivalent of smoking a pack and a half of cigarettes...... And as the midgets will tell you, smoking, even second-hand, WILL stunt your growth.

Too bad Bozo won't be in Florida this Thursday to observe Johnny's salute to the Wizard of Oz munchkins:

http://www.johnnysbarfl.com/data/files/DorothyPlayground_1v3_INVITE_Left_www.jpg

For Bozo, these special Thursday night shows saluting classic cinema's midgets and dwarfs are the only logical reason to go to Johnny's..... unless one is a masochist.

If any readers attend, Bozo would appreciate a report on Johnny's homage to the lilliputian residents of Munchkin City.

For anyone interested, Bozo wants to plug this Friday's special event at Johnny's. Friday is 'Thug Night' at Johnny's Bar, and this Friday is Carmelo's big birthday bash. Bring your doo-rags, gold chains, gold teeth, and bling, and leave your valuables and loved ones at home. It promises to be a "wilding" time at Carmelo's birthday bash:

http://www.johnnysbarfl.com/data/files/B2M_CARMELOcollage_www.jpg

http://studentpapi.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/bozo.jpg?w=84&h=113

***Bozo***

I thought perhaps Bozo T Clown was playing an early April Fool's joke on everyone with the Snow White & Dwarves poster featuring Johnny's "tiniest dancers" until I checked their website and was confronted with the same poster. If the cigarette smoke condition wasn't enough to keep me away from that club, I think the advertisement for the Dwarf (little people) spectacle is the last straw ! thanks, but no thanks...If I wanted to see little people perform, I'll head to the circus, not to a strip club.

• 4 months later...

...just wondering if anyone was at Johnny's in Ft. Lauderdale on Friday night?

It was the big "Thugboy Volume 11, Run From the Dick...Live" promotion.

From the ad below, it looks like it would have been fun.

Sorry I missed it :(

http://www.johnnysbarfl.com/data/files/B2M_072211_www.jpg

Archived