Christopher Atkins turned 50 a few weeks ago.....

KenK
This topic is 2631 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Boy - 50myears old now -- I remember sneaking these photos under mybed and whacking off to them for hours -- wonder what he looks like today.

Me too... my sister had that issue of Playgirl with him in it, until it mysteriously went missing....

Thanks, Daddy and Cooper for the recent photos... He is still a very HOT man...and Ken, thanks for this wonderful post. I clearly remember enjoying photos like these those many years ago when he was a young, virle guy. It's wonderful to recall those wonderful days of lust and admiration.

Maybe you ought to return it to her now, if you're done with it, that is.

lol

The problem is the glossy sheen on the pages now... most of the magazine pages are stuck together, and the ones he is on, well, the color and ink long ago washed away.... just saying....

The problem is the glossy sheen on the pages now... most of the magazine pages are stuck together, and the ones he is on, well, the color and ink long ago washed away.... just saying....

And we have a winner ...

Way to take it and run it Adriano. Knocked it out of the park. Hysterical.

I've got some computer keyboards in the EXACT same condition! ;-0!

Even better response there instudiocity! I almost spit out a mouthful of wine on that one. Well no one can question the humor we all seem to share. Together with the good taste in the male form.....

Thanks very much. One of my top 5 erotic movies of all time is "A Night in Heaven" with him and Lesley Ann Warren (the scenes in the strip club and the fucking scene at the end are seared into my memory). Forget your magazines and computer keyboards; you should have seen my TV screen!

• 6 years later...

Archived