Anybody here old enough...

friendofsheila
This topic is 4830 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

... to have had a crush on a male movie star or singer back in the 40's or 50's?

I'm not curious about younger people (who DIDN'T live in that era) who find Tyrone Power or somebody hot.

I'd like to know from someone who was around back then who they and their friends wanted to make their "Tarzan" (as they used to say).

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greatness

I don't know why

I was attracted to RocK Hudson when I saw his movie "For whom the bell tolls" and I wasn't aware that he was gay at that time. I somehow felt that he was gay whenever I saw his other movies and couldn't explain why. I knew that I was attracted to guys because of him. :)

The first to come to mind are Rock Hudson and Tab Hunter

Guest greatness

For those too young to know Tab Hunter

Tab Hunter..

http://mscheevious.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/tab.jpg

http://www.rjdiscousa.com/tabhunter2.jpg

Guest greatness

Oh my what's happened to my MsGuy... You sound like witty Rick... :)

I'm sure he's worked it out by now, greatness. He's had over an hour. :p

Fortunately, for me, we know a lady in Santa Fe who was a very good friend of Tab and I had the opportunity to meet him over dinner one night about 20 years ago. I lusted after him when he was young and I younger but even then he was extremely hot. Fairly down to earth also as I remember. Age can do that to you.

... to have had a crush on a male movie star or singer back in the 40's or 50's?

I'm not curious about younger people (who DIDN'T live in that era) who find Tyrone Power or somebody hot.

I'd like to know from someone who was around back then who they and their friends wanted to make their "Tarzan" (as they used to say).

I was always hot for Tony Perkins, who, it eventually turns out, had an affair with Tab Hunter. I ended up living down the street from Perkins. I once saw him walking his dog wearing leather pants, a stud belt and no shirt. He was married at the time. He had a beautiful body (he was then in his early 40s.) Alas, we never hooked up.

Archived