Anybody here old enough...

friendofsheila
This topic is 4843 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I remember having a number of sweaty nights at the mere suggestion that Tab Hunter might be gay.

If you would sweat at the mere suggestion, take a look at the link below:

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/d/divine/divine.htm

NOTE: The link will take you Divine's bio; scroll half way down the page and there is a link to a Tab Hunter pic that is revealing to say the least.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you would sweat at the mere suggestion, take a look at the link below:

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/d/divine/divine.htm

NOTE: The link will take you Divine's bio; scroll half way down the page and there is a link to a Tab Hunter pic that is revealing to say the least.

Well!! Thanks for the pointer, E2W! OTOH, no thanks for the crucial white square (lol). If I told you how many years it's been since those long gone sweaty nights, you might sympathize with my need these days for a little less censorship in pics.

Maybe you'll remember another tv western, earlier than Rawhide, that starred a very, very handsome tall actor namedI think Clint Walker?? I had wet dreams about him for a year and a half. I think that's when I first realised that I was "queer"(the only term used then to refer to homosexuals.)

Found the name of the tv show which starred Clint Walker---"Cheyenne" and Walker played Cheyenne Brodie. He's still alive and even though bald and in his 80's he is still a remarkable looking man. Finding his photos brought back lots of memories. Thanks for starting this thread :))

Guest countryboywny
Jan Michael Vincent turned many people gay, including myself. Sarah Palin would have targeted him

I remember watching him.. with a perpetual hard-on.

I'm sure he's worked it out by now, greatness. He's had over an hour. :p

Here's one of Tab holding a weiner.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_suXoGEbY10k/TGzOU4uOQeI/AAAAAAAAAa8/L7IcvgOnH-8/s1600/tab_hunter_roddy_mcdowall.jpg

I'm sure the Late Roddy Mcdowall offered up HIS Weiner many times over his Long Hollywood Career!

Found the name of the tv show which starred Clint Walker---"Cheyenne" and Walker played Cheyenne Brodie. He's still alive and even though bald and in his 80's he is still a remarkable looking man. Finding his photos brought back lots of memories. Thanks for starting this thread :))

There's a very long Thread about Clint Walker on "Muscle Service" that ran up to about a month ago. He definitely has many Loyal Fans to this day of which I am one!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Too Young For This Thread But I'll Chime In Anyway...

I can't believe no one has mentioned Steve Reeves. Others I would put forward are John Payne--(didn't everyone envy Maureen Ohara when she fell for him in Miracle on 34th St?), the young Jimmy Stewart ( look at him in The Philadelphia Story), and last but definitely not least--Cary Grant.

Gman

Archived