Does this baseball player's body look like a woman's?

Mariselle
This topic is 1860 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what his wife looks like:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmmT9sDIgAAiLcm.jpg

Wow--look at those choppers-- I envy that mouth!

Peace,

Kipp

http://image.lehighvalleylive.com/home/lvlive-media/width620/img/sports_impact/photo/15809408-mmmain.jpg

ar45.jpg

ar36.jpg?w=663

I can see objectively that some of them have the typical wide pelvis (aka "birthing hips") of a female.

Nonetheless, I'd fuck every single one of them...and I'm not into women at all.

So in the end...the big head may see it....but the little head sure as fuck doesn't.

I can see objectively that some of them have the typical wide pelvis (aka "birthing hips") of a female.

Nonetheless, I'd fuck every single one of them...and I'm not into women at all.

So in the end...the big head may see it....but the little head sure as fuck doesn't.

All the pictures are of the same guy. Why would you fuck him even if he looks like a woman? Do you think his ass looks like a woman's too?

• 3 years later...
All the pictures are of the same guy. Why would you fuck him even if he looks like a woman? Do you think his ass looks like a woman's too?

My bad. I didn’t realize they were all the same dude.

I thought I explained it (2 years ago) but I guess not.....

He’s cute.

I like his ass.

I’d fuck him.

From an objective scientific view....my brain sees how his hips are “feminine”.

Nonetheless, my cock doesn’t see it that way and still wants to fuck him.

Hope that clarifies.

roflm(really big)ao. thanks countryboy

when the hell did you come back to the party!!!??? HIIIIIIIIII, LEEEEEE!!!!!!!

woops - ne'ermind - i just realized he wrote that in 2011. my bad - following an old thread. sorry guys! he is missed though - did some amazing work for Daddy's Reviews and Forum posts. Teaching people and being a role model for personal growth here, and - oh my... that cock of his... :)

Edited by Dave

when the hell did you come back to the party!!!??? HIIIIIIIIII, LEEEEEE!!!!!!!

woops - ne'ermind - i just realized he wrote that in 2011. my bad - following an old thread. sorry guys! he is missed though - did some amazing work for Daddy's Reviews and Forum posts. Teaching people and being a role model for personal growth here, and - oh my... that cock of his... :)

I did not realize that I had seen the post the original time around. I am still enchanted. Women's asses are the best to grab on to and fuck - except they are attached to women. So thanks actually for going back.