Justin of American Idol...

glutes
This topic is 7935 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Kenny021

From the horse's mouth: "I am not gay!"

Well, the horse may say that BUT I have my suspicions. I should confess that I haven't seen the show often (just caught the last two or so) but having seen him being interviewed on ET, etc., he is EXTREMELY soft spoken (nothing wrong with that) but it just made me wonder about him.I know, I'm making judgements based on NOTHING but obviously others feel the same way.

Interesting that the british Pop Idol Will Young is GAY and out,he was outed soon after he won the contest and he was a surprise winner,the hot favorite was a younger more cute guy about 18 i think but they have both become stars in England,cant remember his name but the funny thing for me is that the Brit judge Simon Cowell is also heavily rumored to be gay but has been strenuosly(sp) DENYING the fact even though it is supposed to be a well known fact within Brit music circles.

Justin is cute though and no doubt will have a career of some sort good luck 2 him.

Archived