Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://wanna-joke.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/funny-picture-comic-cat-training-kitty.jpg

So true.

I lost both of my cats to old age in the last two weeks. But for all of their years if I left them alone for a few days they would always be glad to see me when I got home, until I sat down. Then they'd sit exactly out of reach with their backs to me.

So true.

I lost both of my cats to old age in the last two weeks. But for all of their years if I left them alone for a few days they would always be glad to see me when I got home, until I sat down. Then they'd sit exactly out of reach with their backs to me.

Dogs can do the same. If I went away my German Shepherd would stick her aristocratic nose in the air, turn her back on me & totally ignore me for 24 hours!

Dogs can do the same. If I went away my German Shepherd would stick her aristocratic nose in the air, turn her back on me & totally ignore me for 24 hours!

Oh, for sure! My dog (who I lost on Christmas day, rough couple of weeks!) was always boarded when I went away. When I'd pick him up he'd always wag his tail and jump into my arms, but he'd refuse to lick my face.

I'm pretty sure a few of those kennel employees wondered if it was really my dog. :p

Oh, for sure! My dog (who I lost on Christmas day, rough couple of weeks!) was always boarded when I went away. When I'd pick him up he'd always wag his tail and jump into my arms, but he'd refuse to lick my face.

I'm pretty sure a few of those kennel employees wondered if it was really my dog. :p

So sorry for the loss of your friends. Hope you wont be without furry companions for too long.