Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

OK...Not officially a joke, but I just thought this was hilarious.

She was dragged of this Delta flight for not following boarding procedures then for refusing to give up her seat. What is it about flying that sends people into some alternate universe?

At the 29 second mark -- the look of fatigue and near despair on that poor officer's face as he prepares for the next heave.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, these people are the way they are when they're not flying, too.
ABSOLUTELY!

A lot of people exist in their own little world of "no limits."
You could have stopped at "world". Regulating human behavior is really difficult. I have the damnedest time regulating my own. I have given up even attempting to regulate anyone else's. It does make life more interesting -- most of the time.

Since they were toddlers, they were taught that the way to get what you want is by acting out. And if you feel like doing something, you just do it.
Since they were toddlers they were left alone to do as they pleased and they learned from a very young age that they can get away with mis-behavior. I once heard a pastor say, "If you don't believe everyone has a sinful nature, just come to my house and watch my 3 year old for an hour." We don't outgrow misbehaving, we just develop more subtle ways of hiding it. Until someone like this chick decides "tantrum" is her only way of controlling the situation and is humiliated by being dragged out of an airplane and fined out the wazoo for failing to obey the lawful order of the flight crew.

I see this behavior in many of my patients. Often, the only way to limit behavior is to incarcerate. It's sad to see, because these people rarely have functional lives.
Amen! Edited by instudiocity

She was dragged of this Delta flight for not following boarding procedures then for refusing to give up her seat. What is it about flying that sends people into some alternate universe?

I'm lucky I wasn't on this flight.....

I would has started a round of chanting......"Taser her!....Taser her!"....grin

I'm sorry...if you lay there like a dead cow....you should be Tasered until you get your fat ass up and RUN off the fucking plane.

I guess there's a reason they wouldn't let me into Stewardess School.

oh man.....travel ain't what it used to be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8bQKyTHhoQ

I'm lucky I wasn't on this flight.....

I would has started a round of chanting......"Taser her!....Taser her!"....grin

I'm sorry...if you lay there like a dead cow....you should be Tasered until you get your fat ass up and RUN off the fucking plane.

I guess there's a reason they wouldn't let me into Stewardess School.

I just wish they were flying out of Long Beach, CA where they don't have jet ways and you still climb up a metal stairway to board. I'm guessing as soon as they started draging her down the stairs she would have managed to get up. Bump, bump, bump, bump........ Splat! Oops!

Yes the gourmet meals would be nice but I'd settle for an coach seat that's wider than I am.

Not much hope! I think they will soon have to make the aisle wider, so the flight attendants can get their walkers up and down the aisle. Some of them are older than I am. I apologize in advance for being ageist, but come on!

My kind of flight!

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/05/2e/03/052e037ce3a0a9a8d85cb2e5cdce5097.jpg

Recognizing that many Forum members look down their noses at Southwest, when my flight from Chicago to San Diego was delayed the captain announced the flight attendants would be serving free beer, wine, and liquor.

Recognizing that many Forum members look down their noses at Southwest, when my flight from Chicago to San Diego was delayed the captain announced the flight attendants would be serving free beer, wine, and liquor.

Actually, Southwest rocks! They treat passengers like we treated them when I worked for Pan Am in the 70's- like customers! Some foreign carriers still do. I fly to France often. If I take a flight operated by Air France it's actually pleasant. Delta....? Welcome to Greyhound. Yet they are "partners" and the fare is the same.

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/full/comics-dragon-alcoholic-1835470.png

There are all sorts of dragons...

The wyrm, the drake, the wyvern,chimera..

but by far, the most astute and feared of dragons is the

Iceberg Dragon!

dragon.jpg

Do not try the patience of Dragons,

for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.