Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we are no longer waiting for Friday...

http://ilovefunnypics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/unless-you-fell-off-the-treadmill.jpg

:D

One of the great pleasures of going off Facebook -- no longer having to read my female runner friends' interminable posts about hamstring strain, nipple chafe, vulva-lip burn... :eek:

From a relative’s FaceBook page:

My Travel Plans for 2015...

I have been to many places, but I've never been in Kahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Kahoots with someone. o_O

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.:rolleyes:

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.:eek:

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too keen on that much physical activity anymore.:D

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.:oops:

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.:p

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I’ve found I unfortunately go there more often as I get older.:mad:

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age, I need all the stimuli I can get!;)

I may have been in Continent a few times, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there!o_O

Finally, I was born in the state of Confusion. It does seem that as I’ve gotten older, I visit my home state more and more often!:confused:

TruHart1 :cool: