Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/vf55wl6nzsnofts/File%20Jun%2012%2C%206%2010%2059%20PM.jpeg?dl=0

Gman

As in the Addams Family:

"Will you buy some Girl Scout cookies?"

"That depends ... are they made with real Girl Scouts?"

I shudder to think of the source of Baby Water.

A_Modest_Proposal_1729_Cover.jpg

QED

Gman

Well given that (at least 30 years ago) a lot of french folk made their own mayonnaise (which I witnessed with my own eyes while spending an academic year there), it really isn't a big deal, but I still say that putting it on pears would diminish the experience. A nice blood-orange sauce or glaze, however ... :)

Oddly enough! When ze French want to say that something is unimportant, or indeed amounts to nothing at all, they say, 'That's just mayonnaise.' :p

ATTENTION CAT LOVERS:

found this news article on a local TV station's website.....

http://www.12news.com/opinion/talker/there-are-cat-houses-and-then-theres-this-eastern-arizona-house/448382383

then I watched the realtor's video....holy jeez.....handyman's special!......looking for that special buyer!.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL8hUP7wqKA

Kansas justice :)

Yup, and quite amusing on that level. On another level, it is a surprising reaction of a court to recognise that there was no underlying criminality and no likelihood of reoffending, so a reflexive decision to throw him in the slammer was not the appropriate thing to do. It can, however, be seen as a punishment for his wife as well as him, and she is innocent, at least innocent of the bank robbery.

online-1.jpg

Dearest Dad,

I am coming home to get married soon, so get your check book out. I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me.

As you know, I am in Australia ... and he lives in Scotland. We met on a dating website, became friends on Facebook , had long chats on Whatsapp. He proposed to me on Skype, and now we've had two months of a relationship through Viber.

My beloved and favorite Dad, I need your blessing, good wishes, and a really big wedding.

Lots of love and thanks.

Your favorite daughter,

Lilly

THE RESPONSE

My Dear Lilly,

Like Wow! Really? Cool!

Whatever ... I suggest you two get married on Twitter, have fun on Tango, buy your kids on Amazon, and pay for it all through PayPal.

And when you get fed up with this new husband, sell him on eBay.

Love,

Dad