Did you know that ... ?

Steven_Draker
This topic is 4831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Males, on average, think about sex every 7 seconds.

85% of men who die of heartattacks during intercourse, are found to have been cheating on their wives.

A man's beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.

A man will ejaculate approximately 18 quarts of semen, containing half a trillion sperm, in his lifetime

Men are six times more likely than women to peruse sexually explicit material on the Internet

The smallest erect penis on record was just 1cm (0,4 inch) long

Three out of a thousand men (0.3%) are well endowed enough to fellate (blow) themselves to orgasm

According to recent surveys, the man is the most likely partner to be tied up during sex

Among primates, man has the largest and thickest penis

Studies have shown that men become sexually aroused nearly every time they dream.

Studies show that, for some unknown reason, the higher the level of education, the more men tend to have wet dreams.

The male fetus is capable of attaining an erection during the last trimester.

At age seventy, 73% of men are still potent.

A man's testicles increase in size by 50% when he is aroused.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.

56% of men have had sex at work.

Average number of times a man will ejaculate in his lifetime: 7,200; Average of times he will ejaculate from masturbation: 2,000.

Average length of penis when not erect: 3.5 inches; Average length when erect: 5.1.

Percent of men who say they masturbate: 60% (the other 39% lied).

Percent of men who say they masturbate at least once a day: 54%.

Amount of time needed for a man to regain erection: from 2 minutes to 2 weeks.

Average of erections per day for a man: 11.

Average of erections during the night: 9.

Odors that increase blood flow to the penis:lavender, licorice, chocolate, doughnuts, pumpkin pie.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

85% of men who die of heartattacks during intercourse, are found to have been cheating on their wives.

A man's beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.

A man will ejaculate approximately 18 quarts of semen, containing half a trillion sperm, in his lifetime

Men are six times more likely than women to peruse sexually explicit material on the Internet

The smallest erect penis on record was just 1cm (0,4 inch) long

Three out of a thousand men (0.3%) are well endowed enough to fellate (blow) themselves to orgasm

According to recent surveys, the man is the most likely partner to be tied up during sex

Among primates, man has the largest and thickest penis

Studies have shown that men become sexually aroused nearly every time they dream.

Studies show that, for some unknown reason, the higher the level of education, the more men tend to have wet dreams.

The male fetus is capable of attaining an erection during the last trimester.

At age seventy, 73% of men are still potent.

A man's testicles increase in size by 50% when he is aroused.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.

56% of men have had sex at work.

Average number of times a man will ejaculate in his lifetime: 7,200; Average of times he will ejaculate from masturbation: 2,000.

Average length of penis when not erect: 3.5 inches; Average length when erect: 5.1.

Percent of men who say they masturbate: 60% (the other 39% lied).

Amount of time needed for a man to regain erection: from 2 minutes to 2 weeks.

Average of erections per day for a man: 11.

Average of erections during the night: 9.

Odors that increase blood flow to the penis:lavender, licorice, chocolate, doughnuts, pumpkin pie.

While I will argue that having fun is important, I now fully comprehend why as a species, man is so incapable of tackling the world's largest problems...Pass me the diddo, and a piece of pumplin pie, please.

Guest Spanky

Seems like a low ball estimate to me.

Lucky bastards.

Uh...DUH.

I'm glad those 20 years I spent in school didn't go to waste.

Regarding the second stat - Wow - I finally found something I am above average at.

Seems like a low ball estimate to me.

Regarding the second stat - Wow - I finally found something I am above average at.

HA - low ball estimate - The lower my balls get, the more frequently I think about sex!

I believe we here on the forum are ALL above average... we probably skew the curve.

Guest Spanky

HA - low ball estimate - The lower my balls get, the more frequently I think about sex!

I believe we here on the forum are ALL above average... we probably skew the curve.[/font]

The pun was unintended, but I did think about it when I re-read my post.

A single ejaculate of the Drosophila fly is approximately 2% of its body weight.

Think about it. :)

OK. I'm thinking ...

A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.

Male and female rats may have sex twenty times a day.

Turkeys can reproduce without having sex. It's called parthenogenesis.

When swans go on a date, they'll put their heads together. Then they stick together for life.

Male bats have the highest rate of homosexuality of any mammal.

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.

Snakes have two sex organs.

The black widow spider eats her mate during or after sex.

Half of the men raised on farms have had a sexual encounter with an animal, according to research.

Half of the men raised on farms have had a sexual encounter with an animal, according to research.

[/color]

Or at least half of the men raised on farms are willing to admit it....

Being a farm boy myself, I also remember how exploratory my fellow farm boys were with each other too. All that fresh air and open country does something to ones inhibitions...:)

[/color]

I wonder what the source is for these statistics. These two facts are self-contradictory. Even if one were to assume that the other 46% never masturbate, the average number of times would be way over 2000.

Thanks for the deposit! Now be GONE!

The black widow spider eats her mate during or after sex.[/color]

It's my understanding that the Praying Mantis female also does this after mating which can take from 10 seconds to several hours depending on the species. Talk about being used and abused...

http://www.big6rap.com/mrsclibrarywebpage/BkgImages/663px-praying_mantis_india.jpg

FINGER LICKIN' GOOD! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!

What a bitch!

It's my understanding that the Praying Mantis female also does this after mating which can take from 10 seconds to several hours depending on the species. Talk about being used and abused...

http://www.big6rap.com/mrsclibrarywebpage/BkgImages/663px-praying_mantis_india.jpg

FINGER LICKIN' GOOD! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!

What a bitch!

I've met some men who were just as cold. Though usually eating of the mate was part of the fun. The cold part was the door hitting you in the ass on the way out once he came. :-) usually while tossing your clothes out with you

I wonder what the source is for these statistics. These two facts are self-contradictory. Even if one were to assume that the other 46% never masturbate, the average number of times would be way over 2000.

Unicorn,

I wouldn't read too much into these numbers. The information comes from a sex blog and doesn't have the pretension of a serious scientific study. :cool:

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

Did you know that ...?

Each day, there are over 120 million sexual intercourse taking place all over the world.

Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England - but only in tropical fish stores. (But of course!)

There are men in Guam whose job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the 1st time.

22% of American women aged 20 gave birth while in their teens. In Switzerland and Japan, only 2% did so.

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

In india it is cheaper to have sex with a prostitute than buy a condom!

The word "gymnasium" comes from the Greek word gymnazein which means "to exercise naked."

In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands.

An adulterous Greek male was sometimes punished by the removal of his pubic hair and the insertion of a large radish into his rectum.

Donald Duck comics were once banned from Finland because Donald doesn't wear pants.

The Ramses brand condom is named after the great phaoroh Ramses II who fathered over 160 children.

In Medieval France, cheating wives were made to chase a chicken through town NAKED

Australian women have sex on the first date more than women the same age in the USA and Canada.

Today, Japan leads the world in condom use. Like cosmetics, they're sold door to door, by women.

Wyoming's Grand Tetons mountain range literally means "Big Tits".

While nudity was considered commonplace to the ancient Greeks, a man was considered indecent if he had an exposed erection

The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by the Egyptians in 2000 B.C. It was replaced with elephant droppings when they realized it wouldn't work.

When men of the Walibri tribe of central Australia greet each other, they shake penises instead of hands.

There are men in Guam whose job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the 1st time.

Another amazing example of how persistant local customs can be. Given that American military & contractor personnel (80,000) outnumber the entire native Chamorro population (65,000), one would have expected that the role of professional deflowerer of virgins would have long since have been rendered obsolete.

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

Big head or little head?

Wyoming's Grand Tetons mountain range literally means "Big Tits".

Interestingly tetona does, indeed translate from Spanish as "woman with big tits". But tetón translates as "stupid, slow-witted".

There *has* to be some correlation.

Archived