Oh My! It's a Foot Long....

ArVaGuy
This topic is 5067 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Cheeseburger!

Yes, the fine culinary masters at Carl's Jr. have developed the ultimate artery clogger...a Foot Long Cheeseburger. It's currently being test marketed in Santa Ana, CA. It's wrapped like a submarine sandwich and is too large to fit in the to-go bag. No doubt the final product will not resemble the marketing photo. Just the thought of this is enough to make me sick.

http://foodbeast.com/content/2010/07/10/carls-jr-testing-a-footlong-cheeseburger/

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/cpapa8162/IMAG0343-1024x613.jpg

There aren't any Carl's Jr's. here in WDC. Maybe ArVAGuy and I should open a Carl's franchise in DuPont Circle...and hire sexy, scantily clad, mucle boys to be the servers?

Go for the servers part, but in your neck of the woods the chain is called Hardees.

Gotcha. Hmmm...Is it the same chain, just different names in different geographic regions?

A lot more sameness than differentness. (Not a word, but it stays.)

If the foot long is a wild success for Carl's, you can bet Hardees will get one before too long. :rolleyes:

There aren't any Carl's Jr's. here in WDC. Maybe ArVAGuy and I should open a Carl's franchise in DuPont Circle...and hire sexy, scantily clad, mucle boys to be the servers?

I'm up for that. But let's skip the fast food part and just offer scantily clad muscle boys. The interviews will have to be very thorough of course.

Maybe we can revive Rascals on Connecticut Ave. ;)

Archived