Benjamin Nicholas Charlotte NC

flguy
This topic is 4496 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Always

Never

The Bible thumping is a remnant of my mis-spent youth. :o

http://www.gayliberation.net/TheBibleSays_Tshirt.jpg

LMAO

Now where was I Oh yes " Hail Mary Full of Grace...."

20 more of these and I'm allowed to meet Ryan cade when he visits next week. Oh wait.. damn I cant do them before.... I have to do it after and repent... well shit. with any luck its gonna be hard to feel bad about it after the fact. Oh well maybe a little extra in the sunday donation plate.

Forgive my irreverent humor. Product of years of guilt

LMAO

Now where was I Oh yes " Hail Mary Full of Grace...."

20 more of these and I'm allowed to meet Ryan cade when he visits next week. Oh wait.. damn I cant do them before.... I have to do it after and repent... well shit. with any luck its gonna be hard to feel bad about it after the fact. Oh well maybe a little extra in the sunday donation plate.

Forgive my irreverent humor. Product of years of guilt

Well, we all know one thing that won't be hard after Ryan's visit.

Two can play the irreverent humor game!

Forgive my irreverent humor.

Ain't no other kind, IMHO.

Product of years of guilt

Don't really see the point of feeling guilty over stuff you know damn well you're gonna do anyway. :D Save it for situations where it might do some good. ;)

----

Hey, did you notice that all our silly chatter seems to have killed off the BN hoorah?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Rk6GBqQuP1E/SOTxw1Opz6I/AAAAAAAACSg/eDoSmWa26fg/s400/stewie.jpg

VICTORY IS OURS!

Ain't no other kind, IMHO.

Don't really see the point of feeling guilty over stuff you know damn well you're gonna do anyway. :D Save it for situations where it might do some good. ;)

----

Hey, did you notice that all our silly chatter seems to have killed off the BN hoorah?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Rk6GBqQuP1E/SOTxw1Opz6I/AAAAAAAACSg/eDoSmWa26fg/s400/stewie.jpg

VICTORY IS OURS!

HAHAHA all it took was time patience Oh yeah and the fear of GOD.

You get the tent MS and we will take this Revival on the road. HEAL IN THE NAME OF JESUS HALLELUJAH. First stop Dallas (Gotta a romann to Cure) LOL then out to studio City to get our irreverent brother.

Well, we all know one thing that won't be hard after Ryan's visit.

Two can play the irreverent humor game!

Dear God I Hope not. Ok I can say my prayers that your right. somehow I doubt thats a big miracle to pull off.

Guest greatness

well

18 to go now.. I don't think people are talking about BN anymore..

Well I predicted 80 responses we have about 19 to go.

Well, technically speaking, PK...

Well I predicted 80 responses we have about 19 to go.

You predicted that the BN dispute sub judice wouldn't be resolved, which was something of a gimme, IMHO. :D The 80 was an estimate of the number of posts required to achieve that non-result.

----

Did you have some leftover popcorn and decide to stir the pot this afternoon? ;)

SQUIRT!

He's just a man

SEVENTEEN[/size][/color]

But does it really count since Benji hasn't been mentioned in the most recent posts? Or is he God, too?

Just asking...

FIFTEEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IRGoggjWM&feature=related

He's a man. He's just a man.

And I've had so many men before,

In very many ways,

He's just one more.

Should I bring him down?

Should I scream and shout?

Should I speak of love,

Let my feelings out?

I never thought I'd come to this.

What's it all about?

Don't you think it's rather funny,

I should be in this position.

I'm the one who's always been

So calm, so cool, no lover's fool,

Running every show.

He scares me so.

I never thought I'd come to this.

What's it all about?

Yet, if he said he loved me,

I'd be lost. I'd be frightened.

I couldn't cope, just couldn't cope.

I'd turn my head. I'd back away.

I wouldn't want to know.

He scares me so.

I want him so.

I love him so.

"He's just a man"

Tomcat, one of the things that keeps me addicted to this board is how often somebody posts a take on something that's both perfectly apropos and a connection I never would have made on my own. :)

Surprisingly...there's not much debate going on!

Perhaps it's time to ban BN as a topic on the board. The debates that arise at the mere mention of his name become redundant and tiresome. And, apparently, they'll never be resolved.

At the risk of tempting fate..I must say this is the most civil BN thread I've seen.

Encouraging!

yeah, let's just outright ban something we don't like- That's always the best idea.

whether or not you agree with Benjamin or how he chooses to do business, it is telling that so many of you are so easily baited into response. From what he tells me, very few of you have actually MET him. Those who have only seem to have good things to say about him.

yeah, let's just outright ban something we don't like- That's always the best idea.

whether or not you agree with Benjamin or how he chooses to do business, it is telling that so many of you are so easily baited into response. From what he tells me, very few of you have actually MET him. Those who have only seem to have good things to say about him.

Notice Jim. None of us have anything bad to say. This is our little hijack. What do you think Deej? Can we close it now?

Guest greatness

I know...

He has nice ass too. So cute~~~ :)

Roflmao

I just hope That is your self pic ms cause im in love :eek:

Archived