2010 NBA Champs: Lakers OR Celtics?

GoodFella69
This topic is 5089 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Game two of the 2010 NBA Finals is on tonight. So, who are you pulling for to win it ALL? Since my beloved Mavs are out of the running again, I'm pulling for the Celtics this year. How about you?

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/5792/lakersceltics.jpg

If it possible for them both to lose? God I hate the Lakers and that rapist (alleged) who bought his wife with the 15 million dollar ring. Boston Celtics I guess because as far as I know they don't have any alleged rapists starring for the team.

Lakers Fan here...

A resident of West Hollywood, of course I'm a Lakers fan...but Kobe and the boys need to play better than they did tonight (Sunday-game two) or it will be a repeat of the 2008 finals when the Celtics took the championship trophy to Boston and the Lakers came home empty-handed.

Yea!

Ray Allen's sharp long-distance shooting made all the difference for the Celtics tonight in game 2. He actually set an NBA Finals record by making eight shots from beyond the arc. He was on fire tonight--had a 32-point game. I hope he keeps it up for a few more games! (My condolences, Jacktwist).

As a now resident of California-- 40+ years-- I am indeed hoping that the Los Angeles Lakers take it again! I love Kobie!. He has a huge Kobie Bryant sign in his bedroom window and a cute banner on a metal stand in his front yard.

Go Lakers! Go Kobie and the gang! -:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ChgoBoy
After tonites' blow-out by the Lakers, I say it will be the Lakers on Thursday night.

Gloatingly Yours, Glutes

I'll suggest, Glutes, that when you revive this thread a year from now, and you know that you will, you'll see that it was not the Laker's that excelled in this series and won, but the better team which was meant to win.

Phil Jackson will always be my hero, but it's time to say good-bye to Chicago.

I've not a clue who will win out. It's been like different teams playing each game, so I guess it depends on who shows up.

I will say that if both teams show up and are playing their best, the Lakers seem to have the edge, but not by much. How's that for hedging my bets?

Name of the Game: Inconsistency

MsGuy...I'm right there with you. Inconsistency has been the only constant of this Championship Series. Hopefully, the Celtics can get their mojo back and win Thursday night, but I agree the Lakers have the momentum and "edge" going into Game 7. It should be an exciting game to watch.

Goodfella

Guest OCBeachbody

Personally I am a Celtics fan. I just find it funny that they always seems to go to all seven games.... $$ for the teams and arenas I supposed. Well I hope my team wins... Go Celtics!

Archived