List three things a day to be thankful for

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 3805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thank God I am home today...

My three things to be thankful for on this Friday:

1. Doit is working from home today and is consequently posting in his inimitable style and that includes lots of hot pics...

2. Doit is working from home today and is consequently posting in his inimitable style and that includes lots of hot pics...

3. Doit is working from home today and is consequently posting in his inimitable style and that includes lots of hot pics...

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RyanCade

Great Thread!!!

1- My God- who is loving, caring, & forgiving and has only the highest in mind for me. For being there for me, though I am an imperfect, fowl-able human.

2- My amazing family and the open, honest environment I was raised in. I can't imagine life without the ability to trust and share openly who I am, with the very people to which I look for validation, acceptance, knowledge and unconditional love.

3- My intuition- That little voice that guides me, the inherent ability to decipher right from wrong, truth from deception and makes me feel safe or alerts me of danger. It is an amazing human attribute.

I can't just do three, four is my minimum... :)

4- My best friend in the whole world, My crazy and amazing dog, Miah. :o

Happy Birthday

1. The gift of another birthday (at my age I will take all that I am given)

2. The joy of having my grandsons visit me

3. My super cleaning lady, who is going to be here this afternoon

I was waiting to post this birthday pic on my birthday on the fetish forum...I will post a URL instead so that anyone who is easily offended need not click on it to view....better to be safe. sf westcoaster, i wish you a happy birthday, and enjoy the pic knowing from whence it came.

http://malesubmissionart.com/post/74302420/bound-in-a-red-rope-body-harness-and-gagged-with

Guest greatness

well

1. Thank you that the weather is so beautiful today

2. Thank you for wonderful friends and neighbors I have

3. Thank you for getting my old car fixed.

Kisses and hugs all. Have a great weekend. :) I'm getting my hair done this weekend. I want a new look. ;)

Guest greatness

wow

That guy comes with a birthday cake.. Please give me 800 number for it.. I won't have to spend my birthday alone next year. lol..

I was waiting to post this birthday pic on my birthday on the fetish forum...I will post a URL instead so that anyone who is easily offended need not click on it to view....better to be safe. sf westcoaster, i wish you a happy birthday, and enjoy the pic knowing from whence it came.

http://malesubmissionart.com/post/74302420/bound-in-a-red-rope-body-harness-and-gagged-with

But Can't cut it

That guy comes with the birthday cake.. Please give 800 number for it.. I won't have to spend my birthday alone next year. lol..

He does come with the cake...but unfortunately he won't be able to cut slices for everyone, or eat a piece himself.

Guest greatness

Aww

I will free him with my kitchen knife and share a passionate kiss.. :)

He does come with the cake...but unfortunately he won't be able to cut slices for everyone, or eat a piece himself.

I am so glad this thread is continuing to grow and flourish. When I started it, I briefly mentioned a friend whose idea it came from. Thank you to TxAlphaDog who initially started this idea... Even though I havent contributed to the list each and every day, I have read most, if not all of the posts.. so with that in mind, my 3 for today are

QUOTE]

Thanks LurkerSpeaks, but I cannot take credit for the idea. It came from my doctor as a suggestion of what I should be doing everyday.

Here is my list:

1. My good friend and wonderful travel companion, LurkerSpeaks

2. My Jindo dog: Bao-Bei

3. My Shiba Inu dog: Di-Di

Thank God it is Friday even though I work every weekend

Thanks for the free lunch delivered today with one of the best eggplant and mozzaralla sandwiches ever

Thanks for the erotic dream I had last night which reminded just how hard I can be in the morning

Guest greatness

That's hot~~~

oh PK that's hot~~~ :)

Thanks for the erotic dream I had last night which reminded just how hard I can be in the morning

Alright spill the beans. About who?

Thank God it is Friday even though I work every weekend

Thanks for the free lunch delivered today with one of the best eggplant and mozzaralla sandwiches ever

Ok so today:

1) hearing my first hell-oh. You know who you are and thanks for calling

2) a friend in the mortgage biz who is gonna work me death in June so that June is busy enough to sock away money for weekend getaways in July and Sept/Oct

3) a very nice man who through another very nice man complimented my ass. Now that was a first im gonna smile all weekend.

Today I am thankful for ...

1. Finally getting close to caught up at work, with a significant breakthrough 6 days before the project review...

2. Another opportunity to carry on a (disappearing) American musical tradition, playing an old fashion band concert in the major park of a major city with excellent musicians,

not embarassing myself or them, and even getting paid for it.

3. Waking up with morning wood and being in good health ;-)

Almost a doit ditto

Thankful for:

1. Reading todays review of DavidSF - Hot

2. Bought a new pair of nice underwear

3. planning a hot time with some friends in NYC

So simple really

Doit... except for the underwear it is really much the same for me... and hopefully the the new pair of underwear that you bought were black low-rise briefs... something tells me you would look like quite the devil in them...

So no new underwear for me, but instead I did work out in my garden transplanting basil plants that I had grown from seed and it is just amazing to see mother nature work her magic...

Archived