List three things a day to be thankful for

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 3805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been one hell of a year for me.....

1. My wonderful wife who is letting me go because she knows it is best for me.

2. My many friends and guys who support me through this period in my life. My therapist too!

3. A society where being gay is more acceptable than at any time in our history.

• 1 year later...

This thread has not had a post in a year, so I thought I would open it up again at a time when we all have things that we are thankful for. My 3 are as follows:

1. I am able to spend 1 more holiday season with my beloved 4-legged 16 1/2 year old sidekick LONGFELLOW

2. The many TRUE FRIENDS I have met through the Forum that we have shared our good times and the bad times too and we're all still kicking ass

3. The nearing goal of relocating to Palm Springs where I have such special memories.

Happy Holidays

Boston Bill

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad Bosguy sort of resurrected this and I'd like to see more of us post here again.

Today, there are 3 people/groups of people I am certainly very thankful for:

1. The most wonderful partner in the world, who took such good care of me today,

2. My doctor and the nurses and staff at the hospital who did such a good job during my surgery

3. The many friends here who have checked in on me to make sure I'm doing fine. Which I am. It'll be a couple of weeks of getting better, but I'll be in great shape for the luncheon.

Archived