List three things a day to be thankful for

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 3820 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest greatness

Rich you do have it all.. I always wanted a family of my own but I don't think I can have that.. But you do and have wonderful kids~~~ You are so blessed. And you got a kiss from a stranger. That never happens to me~~ Lucky you~~~ Kisses and hugs~~~

1. The sweet kiss of a stranger.

2. 60 is old but the alternative is not better.

3. The occasional feeling that one CAN have it all.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greatness

1. I got my wish that a guy sing for me. Thanks Lee, I'm listening to the song everywhere. It was the best present of the year.

2. It's cold outside but it is so warm and comfortable inside.

3. Reading books I love.

Kisses and hugs~~~

1. The sweet kiss of a stranger.

2. 60 is old but the alternative is not better.

3. The occasional feeling that one CAN have it all.

Critique: 1 -- If he's kissing you, he'd better not be a stranger for too long :)

2 -- 60 for you my friend isn't even remotely close to old. You are still but a young 'un and have a long, LONG way to go.

3 -- Yes you can. And you will.

1. A new chair for my office. This is my third "new" chair since I have worked for my employer (I have been there 26 years). It is actually the first time I got a new chair -- the others were hand-me-downs. this will be the chair I retire from. And I'm in love. With a chair.

2. Great news from a friend

3. The officiial announcement of Hooville -- the countdown is on and the race to the gym is officially started. If I'm not here, look in my gym. I'l probably be there. Can't look too much like the Michelin man, can we?

Guest greatness

My Ashley is this you?~~~

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hE0TRpE-p8U/SI9sZ9nk5OI/AAAAAAAAH-c/M3dNfBAMOzQ/s400/Julien%2BGreaux%2B04.jpg

1. A new chair for my office. This is my third "new" chair since I have worked for my employer (I have been there 26 years). It is actually the first time I got a new chair -- the others were hand-me-downs. this will be the chair I retire from. And I'm in love. With a chair.

2. Great news from a friend

3. The officiial announcement of Hooville -- the countdown is on and the race to the gym is officially started. If I'm not here, look in my gym. I'l probably be there. Can't look too much like the Michelin man, can we?

My Ashley is this you?~~~

Oh my. Whatever am I to do? You have found out my secret Greatness. That is exactly how I will look to you: after you have consumed the entire annual output of the Jack Daniels Distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee in one sitting. However, once you return to a more stone cold sober state, you will, sadly, discover that I too have returned to my more natural state, which is this:

http://almostdorothy.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/jabba-the-hut-1-749957.jpg

Guest greatness

oh my my.. Ashley.. You are so modest.. Without any alcohol in my blood.. You will always be like this in my heart.. After all what's inside that counts.. not something outside that fades...

http://rococoprincess.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/38433320-20disney20kawena20the_princess_and_the_frog20prince_naveen.jpg

Kisses and hugs~~~

Guest greatness

oh my you are hot. I'm never wrong. Kisses and hugs~~~

1. Fitting in size 32 jeans for the first time in like forever.

2. Smiles and winks from guys on the various hookup sites

3. Having guys half your age pursuing you on these sites. The bad part is that you're so old it certainly isn't robbing the cradle.

Guest greatness

1. Having a wonderful vacation

2. Having someone who loves me around

3. Got a nice notebook computer at a party..

Merry Christmas all~~~ Kisses and hugs

Lurker -- one thing I am thankful for is that you started this thread. It does make me stop and thnk that I do have so many things to be thankful for -- sometimes small thiings that add up to making my life just a little bit better. So accept my thanks for getting this going. It will keep going for a very, very long time.

Guest greatness

Thank you Lurker~~~ You have done something wonderful here. I get depressed a lot but I get encouraged by seeing people thankful for small things in their life. It gives me hope to move on. Thank you for bringing back happiness in my life. Big holiday kisses and hugs~~~

this may sound self centered, but I am grateful that this little post I came up is now the third most viewed post in Daddy's history (number one being the BN plaguerizism scandal, and the second being the passing of Hooboy) and also the most responded to post ever in Daddy's history.

• 2 weeks later...

Picture this....

I am continually grateful to the several guys who faithfully post those great pictures in the gallery section. I have had my struggles health wise this past year, but those threads, (shot after shot) of hot men day after week, have brought a smile to my face once I wiped the drool off.

Thanks so much guys for your efforts. They are very much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest greatness

I'm so happy that you are recovering Rich~~~ Hugs~~~

1. Thankful for returning health.

2. Thankful I can share my journey with guys on this site.

3. I am learning as I go.

• 3 weeks later...

Going to revive this thread....I found it helpful to spend a few minutes each day taking stock in my life....

1. Upcoming trip to NYC.

2. Some friends who will provide enough structure and control to make sure I have a great time.

3. Getting to know me better as time moves forward and more importantly, accepting what I am learning as hard as thatmight be.

Guest greatness

You are so philosophical~~ Toast for your journey~~ Hugs..

Going to revive this thread....I found it helpful to spend a few minutes each day taking stock in my life....

1. Upcoming trip to NYC.

2. Some friends who will provide enough structure and control to make sure I have a great time.

3. Getting to know me better as time moves forward and more importantly, accepting what I am learning as hard as thatmight be.

Archived