Weekend SEX: Which 2 Studs For YOU?

JackTwist
This topic is 5128 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8836/chicoshnuevoac391o.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3908/121aa.jpg

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/593/chicoshnuevoao8.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/122/corbinfisherloving04261.jpg

Number 3

I am a jeans and sneaker person... so the answer is obvious... Number 3!

Plus these guys have the facial stubble that turns me on... plus they look like they can get down right down and dirty in an animalistic kind of way.

The icing on the cake would be if they were wearing Levis 501s... there's something about unbuttoning as opposed to unzipping the package that gets to me...

It's a tough decision, but "Couple #7" is making me drool. They would be the perfect combo for a hot Saturday 3-way...I like 'em wet & clean and it looks like these two studs just got out of the water.

Ditto

I am a jeans and sneaker person... so the answer is obvious... Number 3!

Plus these guys have the facial stubble that turns me on... plus they look like they can get down right down and dirty in an animalistic kind of way.

The icing on the cake would be if they were wearing Levis 501s... there's something about unbuttoning as opposed to unzipping the package that gets to me...

100% agreement, Whipped. Hair everywhere but well controlled gets me...Jeans too. Tattoos also get me hot.

I was intrigued by Couple Number Six. Until I noticed the chin fang. Back to smooth, athletic boys. I'll have what's behind Door Number Two, please. Or Number One (the Cruise clone is cute) or Number Seven, or.... hell, I'll take them all. Even Fang!

Nix the chin fang

I was intrigued by Couple Number Six. Until I noticed the chin fang.

I agree about #6 The chin fang is a turn off...

I don't understand the rational for these chin piercings... as it is not only a total turn off... but is not something that I really don't want to have to look at... in fact it is probably more painful to look at than the pain originally experienced by the person when having it done... Also the hygiene factor puzzles me as well... what would your dentist tell you to do... should you brush it and floss it? The smart dentist would most likely tell any prospective piercee to nix the whole idea.

At any rate, I sticking with door number three.

Definitely Number 5 for me, please, Dear Lord?... And, please let them both be hungry power bottoms!

Hungry or horny? :)

Hope you have been avoiding all the bad weather.

Best regards,

KMEM

Hungry or horny? :)

Hope you have been avoiding all the bad weather.

Lol. I meant to write "cock-hungry"...but two "horny" guys would work just fine, too!

Thanks, KMEM, for the good weather wishes--I just arrived home this afternoon from a tedious four-day's of flying the Texas Two-step (HOU-CRP-DAL-MAF-SAT-ELP). fortunately we missed all the nasty weather. Looks like your neck of the woods fared worse. Hope all is well with you.

Goodfella

Still #3

Bring on couple #3

Well, for the second weekend in a row.... I'll take the grungy-looking couple number 3...

...but that stick in the guy's chin is a turnoff for me!
Total turnoff... and I'm still wondering what the guy's dentist would recommend... are you supposed to brush and floss the damned thing? Yuck!

Archived