Friday Fuck: WHICH ONE FOR YOU?

JackTwist
This topic is 5146 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like them short and sweet and bulky so #2 is #1 for me. Though in reality, if I open my door and saw any of them standing there, asking if they could use my phone cause the weather had knocked out the cell phone service and they had a flat tire, I would be saying, come in get out of those wet clothes and let me get you something warm to drink. It's late, spend the night and in the morning we will get you up and running and then fix the car.

I'll take all four can you wrap them to go please Jack.

Of course if I have to choose its gonna be a debate between 2 and 3

OK 3 is taller and maybe slightly better body but the tat and that smile on #2. Yeap if I have to choose its #2

Rim Job...

Probably in this order: 3, 2, 1, 4 but I think an orgy with all could work too!

I like the way you think, FFDave! Hell, I'd be thrilled to sit back and watch #3 bang #2 for hours...After I've thoroughly rimmed 'em both, of course.

Hunky #4

For me it's #4, hands-down (literally)! I'm a skinny fellow who loves topping guys that are beefy, stocky and taller than me. Hunk #4 is perfect for me.

I agree here, Pegasus. The hunkier the better...I can just imagine the weight of him crushing me as he has his way....

#2 is a sexy babe. Nice post jacktwist---thanks.

Goodfella

Glad you enjoyed it, GF. These bois are ALL my type and the fact that they're chillin' out on the beach increases their hotness factor ten-fold for me! Dude #1 is my favorite--the combo of his taut & lean physique, his cross tattoo and that goofy-straight-boi smile totally lights my fire!

Still trying...

I'm still trying to decide, but am having fun doing so (thank you Mr. Twist for the opportunity!)... Damn they're all hot... Something about the nipples on number two and the shape of his pecs that gets to me... Still number 4 is beefy... and 1 and 3 have it going for then as far as their abs are concerned...

Archived