Ben in Boston

kjun
This topic is 5106 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest countryboywny
Woof. Boy, does that man look hot. As much as I don't like Boston, I am tempted to fly there to see him.

My thoughts, exactly!! This man really trips my trigger. Wish I could find more pics of him, but a search on Rentboy came up empty.

Wow

Thanks, Dave! The man is hot, hot, hot!

I have to say that that site is hot, hot, hot. Ben is also hot but as discussed in another thread....I would prefer his rates and whether he does incalls or not to be posted. May def. be worth finding out.

He is hot...more hairy than my usual taste..but woof! However, I read that he is a smoker, and his reviews here didn't confirm that? I posted on the other site but never got any answer, so hopefully Hooville folks are more forthcoming...so does he smoke? That would be a deal-breaker for me ;-(

I am in the midst of setting up a get together with Ben. It is certainly easy working with him thus far. He replies to my emails promptly and in complete sentences. Besides being sexy as hell physically he appears to be well educated and considerate. Damn I can hardly wait!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Smoking Hot or Smoking!

My slightly smaller head got the better of me. Despite my protestations, I have contacted Ben and am scheduled for a session with him next week. His hairy exterior is reason enough,,,even without the sea of muscles wrapping that guy.

By the way, yes he does incalls and his rate is $240.00. Will check out if he smokes....His communications were very intelligent and well written - so very important for me because I tend to want to spend time with a bright, intelligent guy....body not very important (:rolleyes:).

I have to say that that site is hot, hot, hot. Ben is also hot but as discussed in another thread....I would prefer his rates and whether he does incalls or not to be posted. May def. be worth finding out.

• 2 weeks later...

Ben passed the sniff test

Had a great time with Ben last week. I could not detect any smoke odor on him or in his apartment. I do not have a sensitive nose, however. My recommendation would be to ask him up front...He is a "great communicator" and his e-mails are detailed and intelligent. He was very upfront as well.

Review is on the way...will need a little time to write. I may be too busy trying to book another session.

Guest Spanky
Had a great time with Ben last week. I could not detect any smoke odor on him or in his apartment. I do not have a sensitive nose, however. My recommendation would be to ask him up front...He is a "great communicator" and his e-mails are detailed and intelligent. He was very upfront as well.

Review is on the way...will need a little time to write. I may be too busy trying to book another session.

So Doit, for those of us that have been chatting with you on the fetish forum, we'd like to know whether any of your activities with Ben would be appropriate for a discussion on that board? Plus, a session with Ben and a Red Sox game all in the same weekend? Might be time to take a trip to Beantown.

So Doit, for those of us that have been chatting with you on the fetish forum, we'd like to know whether any of your activities with Ben would be appropriate for a discussion on that board? Plus, a session with Ben and a Red Sox game all in the same weekend? Might be time to take a trip to Beantown.

Hey Spanky,

It was mostly slow and sensuous. We briefly dicussed some more kinky stuff but left that for an other time. Except for my request to bite my nipples very hard, it was tame. My nipple still hurts 3 days later but I am enjoying rubbing it and remembering the intensity of it. He seems very open to experiment further.

My nipple still hurts 3 days later but I am enjoying rubbing it and remembering the intensity of it.

Doit... You have arrived...

Yes there is nothing like having your nips singing three days after the fact reminding you about what a great time you had... Unless of course your nips are singing and you still can't sit after three days from a sore tush as welll...

Yes, it will get even better!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Review is Up!

Just wanted to let any intereted parties know that the review of my first encounter with Ben is up on the review site.

I have already scheduled a second session to explore a more kinky side of my evolving sexual personality. I think he is a player.

• 1 month later...
This is Jon Ramsey and I am definitely not a smoker, never have been, never will be.

Thanks for that -- Your site demonstrates you are head and shoulders above so many from Boston. Wonder about your schedule for July 4th weekend?/ You can write me privately here...

Jon Ramsey

This is Jon Ramsey and I am definitely not a smoker, never have been, never will be.

Nice to see that one of the Major East Coast Hunks does keep up with the DELI Comments.

Although this Smoking Issue came up in a thread a while back almost 3 months ago..from your Always Great Pix's..you sure don't have to Confirm the "No Smoking" to most of us around here!

Archived