Do you have Bieber fever? LOL

EXPAT
This topic is 3236 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

I hope his hair is OK...

The Associated Press

Published: Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2011 - 6:30 pm

LOS ANGELES -- Justin Bieber and his Ferrari are both fine after a fender-bender in Los Angeles.

Los Angeles Police Officer Gregory Baek says the 17-year-old singer was involved in "a very minor collision" Tuesday afternoon in LA's Studio City.

The officer said no one was injured or cited and no police report was taken. There was no visible damage to Bieber's car or the Honda Civic involved in the crash.

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2011/08/30/3873258/justin-bieber-his-ferrari-fine.html#ixzz1WaEGdIWC

As Steve Czaban called it Yahoo Sports Radio this morning "purple is pink's gay cousin".

Now I understand why. Years ago I was offered positions at a number of major universities and the one I chose had PURPLE as its school color. No wonder I chose that one and stayed there so many years.

Purple and Proud

Boston Bill

I hope his hair is OK...

The Associated Press

Published: Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2011 - 6:30 pm

LOS ANGELES -- Justin Bieber and his Ferrari are both fine after a fender-bender in Los Angeles.

Los Angeles Police Officer Gregory Baek says the 17-year-old singer was involved in "a very minor collision" Tuesday afternoon in LA's Studio City.

The officer said no one was injured or cited and no police report was taken. There was no visible damage to Bieber's car or the Honda Civic involved in the crash.

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2011/08/30/3873258/justin-bieber-his-ferrari-fine.html#ixzz1WaEGdIWC

The Ferrari doesn't belong to "Little Bieber" BUT apparently the Honda was at Fault! I'm guessing someones Insurance is gonna go up!

• 2 months later...

manipulated by this twerp...

Anybody else think that the Bieber "paternity suit" is all made-up by his agent, and gobbled-up by attorneys and the media?

He couldn't be a father, his gonads haven't descended yet...

http://m.popstar.com/News/Celebs/Justin_Bieber/justin-bieber2.jpg

• 3 years later...

Well for someone as young as he is, with as much wealth passing through his fingers as he has, and as much time to work our as he does, his ass is suprisingly unimpressive. That tattoo along with less than great asset makes him a very flabby no in my book.

Gee, my first reaction was that his ass looks nice. It doesn't seem flabby to me, though it's not as solid as it would be if he spent as much time on the lower half of his body as he does his upper half (a very common gym problem, it seems, since I see lots of guys with spectacular upper bodies with so-so legs and butts).

Gee, my first reaction was that his ass looks nice. It doesn't seem flabby to me, though it's not as solid as it would be if he spent as much time on the lower half of his body as he does his upper half (a very common gym problem, it seems, since I see lots of guys with spectacular upper bodies with so-so legs and butts).

at·ro·phy

ˈatrəfē/

verb

1. 1.
    (of body tissue or an organ) waste away, typically due to the degeneration of cells, or become vestigial during evolution.
    "without exercise, the muscles will atrophy"
    synonyms: waste away, become emaciated, wither, shrivel (up), shrink; More

2. 2.
    gradually decline in effectiveness or vigor due to underuse or neglect.
    "her artistic skills atrophied from lack of use"

11355762_844598038949582_1804411235_n.jpg

I'd do em....:D

In spite of all of his previous problems, I find "The Bieber" to be a sexy young man! "I'd do em" as well. His skin looks sumptuous and silky! I'd love

to overdose on him with my tongue prior to...! {Don't care for his "music" though!}

Justin Bieber naked: would Michelangelo have approved?

The Instagram from Bora Bora that stopped the hearts of Beliebers worldwide has a grace and poise that evokes some of the great male nudes of art history

http://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/ef8b64067f823d1678d5b4febfee4f47e377dae5/19_16_620_372/master/620.jpg?w=300&q=85&auto=format&sharp=10&s=296c7557e608f7028bb8fa6964e7351a

Justin Bieber’s bare backside from Instagram and a sketch of a male nude by Michelangelo. Photograph: Justin Bieber/ Instagram/ Corbis

Jonathan Jones

Wednesday 8 July 2015 10.28 EDT Last modified on Wednesday 8 July 2015 10.47 EDT

The Guardian

The nude, observed Kenneth Clark, the great art historian who wrote and presented the famous BBC television series Civilisation, is the one artistic genre that connects us directly with ancient Greece. “Even Picasso”, he noted with some amazement, refers back to classical archetypes of the nude. What would Clark have made of the selfie age, when we can all become nudes instantly?

Presumably the naked photograph Justin Bieber posted on Instagram from his holiday in Bora Bora this week is not exactly a selfie, since someone else was apparently pointing the camera at his bum. It’s more like a cheekie. And yet as some Bieber fans have noticed in their enthusiasm for this teasing picture, it is also a nudie, not just in the sense of being unclothed, but achieving a grace and poise redolent of ancient Greek sculpture and so raising the human body to a work of art.

One Bieberphile even posted a clever mockup of an art gallery in which Bieber’s back shot has become a framed painting, “art exhibit A: an exquisite piece”.

It’s true. Bieber poses very artfully in his nude picture. He displays the kind of relaxed yet strong posture that Michelangelo would have loved.

The naked and the nude, insisted Lord Clark, are not the same thing. The raw human body, opined this connoisseur, is just like a sack of potatoes. We are not naturally beautiful. The harmony, calm and grandeur of nude beauty is something achieved and imagined: it is art. Bieber looks like Michelangelo’s David seen from behind, as drawn by Raphael in about 1504. In fact the pose is almost exact: all he needs is a slingshot. He is not naked. He is nude.

http://i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2015/7/8/1436359228221/dcd6846c-c583-4b64-8857-0392be38a4cf-2060x1391.jpeg?w=300&q=85&auto=format&sharp=10&s=c4fdcc25848be5a66394d797cf32b993

Facebook Twitter Pinterest

‘From behind, his buttocks hang easy’: Michelangelo’s David in the Galleria Dell’Accademia in Florence. Photograph: Murdo Macleod

Michelangelo’s David expresses readiness and vigilance. It was hailed when first unveiled as a symbol of the Florentine republic, defying its enemies. David is getting ready to fire a stone at the enemy. He looks ahead with keen eyes. But he is relaxed. From behind, his buttocks hang easy. This mixture of keenness and calm is the kind of pose Greek sculptors first gave to statues of athletes 2,500 years ago.

Bieber is a modern David, pregnant with controlled energy. He appears to be preparing to dive into that blue water ahead of him. He’s keen like David, calm like David. No wonder the fans are excited.

Michelangelo too would be pretty stoked if he saw this.

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2015/jul/08/justin-bieber-naked-would-michelangelo-have-approved

Archived