Caption This !

EXPAT
This topic is 5157 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, I have a question...why DO guys pull their pants down (not that I'm objecting) when they pee? Can't they just pull down the waistband or open the fly to pee?

yeah, I notice that a lot....I've always only unzipped, but notice that many dudes unbuckle and push their pants down a bit, like the guy in the middle in the picture....

really wondering if there's an advantage or a reason guys push their entire pants down to pee....

So, I have a question...why DO guys pull their pants down (not that I'm objecting) when they pee? Can't they just pull down the waistband or open the fly to pee?

Perhaps he is drunk and not confident of his aim or control?

I wonder if pulling down the pants reduces pressure on the urethra; could it be a way to ensure a stronger flow?

Hmmm, there is a super hot married guy at work who does this...maybe I should just ask him :) On second thought maybe not. I don't want to discourage him from doing it when I walk into the bathroom!

Guest greatness

hmm

so he exposes his butt too? Maybe he only does it in front of you. ;) I've never seen a person who does the same thing in the picture.

Guest Spanky

Perhaps he is so incredibly hung that it won't fit through the fly? Now that's a guy I'd like to meet.

Guest DrBeaverboy

Guy on the left is thinking "Godamnit I'm so damned drunk...shit... my pants just fell down..."

Guy in the middle is thinking, "Damn, nice ass!"

Guy on the right is thinking, "notgonnalook, notgonnalook, notgonnalook..."

I saw a comedy video a while back that was "awkward things to do in the men's restroom"... along with "drop your pants" were things like "stand WAY too close to the next guy," "share a urinal with another guy even if one is free," and "stand inappropriately far away from the urinal...and arc your pee into the urinal."

Regarding sharing a urinal...

Many years ago as a guest at a frat party, I was in what I thought was a locked bathroom and standing before a toilet preparing to use it. Suddenly the door flew open and a guy ran in and started pissing in the same toilet bowl. I stood there in shock for a moment before turning and rushing out without a word.

Too shy for my own good :)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ca2kKyTlxk4/S6NSOtSyG0I/AAAAAAAAAsc/O_2Jcn-yz18/s1600/fillintheblank106.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ca2kKyTlxk4/S6NSOtSyG0I/AAAAAAAAAsc/O_2Jcn-yz18/s1600/fillintheblank106.jpg

It's Sunday and I here again to check out this guy's fabulous ass. If I were to have been the guy on the right, I'd probably shot a load just from gazing at those beautiful mounds and his stunning, muscular legs-- him in general! -:)

Archived