Did YOU Ever Have a Crush on a Teacher?

GoodFella69
This topic is 2415 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://veiltales.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/gumby-engagement-picture.jpg

Sad News: GLEE's Mr. Schuster (AKA: Matthew Morrison) told Elle magazine this week that he isn't gay.

Damn! I suppose all my naughty teacher fantasies of Mr. Schu and me will stay just that--J/O fiction! :(

Did you ever have a "man crush" on any of your high school or college teachers?

Link to Elle article on Morrison:

http://www.elle.com/Pop-Culture/Celebrity-Spotlight/Matthew-Morrison

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, my junior high school gym teacher was such a 70's male icon type, down to the mark spitz mustache. He kept trying to get my mother to get me to try out to the football team, because I could run. She answered "He can run, because he is running away from the football team trying to beat him up."

My senior year high school English teacher looked like Rick Springfield. I became quite a poet for that class. I am sure he figured out I had a crush on him. Alas, he was straight.

The gym teacher's cock

My 7th grade biology teacher wore the tightest pants and you could see the outline of his underwear! Even though I didn't have a crush on him, my eighth grade P.E. teacher had the biggest penis I have ever seen.

How did you come to see your gym teacher's penis?

Guest greatness

lol

The exact question I was about to ask! :) There was this cute guy in my PE class (6 or 7th grade) I was really attracted to. He changed his clothes right behind me. I was too shy to look at him while he changed so I didn't see his penis. Come to think of it, I am curious now.

How did you come to see your gym teacher's penis?

The locker room was dissected with the teacher's office in the middle. The students had the one side closer to the entrance, the teachers had the side furthest from. Anyway, I had to get a towel to shower, he was coming into the office after his shower, drying his head and face and voila, a long and thick dick proudly swinging with each step he took.

Guest greatness

oh

My PE teachers never took a shower! :mad:

The locker room was dissected with the teacher's office in the middle. The students had the one side closer to the entrance, the teachers had the side furthest from. Anyway, I had to get a towel to shower, he was coming into the office after his shower, drying his head and face and voila, a long and thick dick proudly swinging with each step he took.

When I was in 7th grade, the gym teacher, Mr. Miller, was the athletic role model for all the boys. He was a combination of older brother and drill sargeant. Mid-year a new teacher, probably fresh out of school with movie star handsome looks, blond hair, perfect smile, athletic physique was hired for the English Department. Immediately teen-age girls in the school as well as most of the mothers of students were enthralled and breathless over the English teacher. His name escapes me now. There seemed to be some sort of popularity contest between the two teachers with the boys firmly in Mr. Miller's court and the girls with the English teacher. I must admit to being drawn in both directiions (not a big surprise considering). I can still picture the young English teacher and for the life of me I can't place Mr. Miller's face at all, yet his name stuck and the other teacher's did not.

Guest greatness

hynopsis

Ok next time I visit jersey shore. I will help you remember your hot english teacher. :)

When I was in 7th grade, the gym teacher, Mr. Miller, was the athletic role model for all the boys. He was a combination of older brother and drill sargeant. Mid-year a new teacher, probably fresh out of school with movie star handsome looks, blond hair, perfect smile, athletic physique was hired for the English Department. Immediately teen-age girls in the school as well as most of the mothers of students were enthralled and breathless over the English teacher. His name escapes me now. There seemed to be some sort of popularity contest between the two teachers with the boys firmly in Mr. Miller's court and the girls with the English teacher. I must admit to being drawn in both directiions (not a big surprise considering). I can still picture the young English teacher and for the life of me I can't place Mr. Miller's face at all, yet his name stuck and the other teacher's did not.

My Son's Coach...

Don't remember having a serious crush on any of my teachers, but I did (and still do) have a lustful crush on my teen-age son's soccer coach/gym teacher. God, he's a total hottie whose body oozes masculinity. Early 30's, square-jawed with thick lips and searing blue/grey eyes...Looks like the love child of Harrison Ford and Wentworth Miller. He has no clue how gorgeous he is, which makes him even sexier, of course.

Guest greatness

wow

That's hot!

Looks like the love child of Harrison Ford and Wentworth Miller. He has no clue how gorgeous he is, which makes him even sexier, of course.

Guest TBinCHI

Sounds very familiar. My junior high gym teacher also had a huge cock. He used to shower with us after wrestling practice and would make a big production of soaping up his cock in front of everyone. No one ever talked about it, but everyone watched!

Guest greatness

hmm

My 8th grade English teacher was a young guy who had a distinct nice scent. One time I missed an exam so I had to take the exam alone while he was sitting on a chair right in front of me. He was so close that I could feel his breath. I could see his bulge and I kept staring at it during my exam. I did well on that exam though. :) When I was in a professional school there was a hot professor I really liked. He was in late 50s and he was so cute. I would imagine kissing him during the class. When a smart guy explain things to me, I can just fall into a dream listening to his voice. :D Good memories..

My 8th grade English teacher was a young guy who had a distinct nice scent. One time I missed an exam so I had to take the exam alone while he was sitting on a chair right in front of me. He was so close that I could feel his breath. I could see his bulge and I kept staring at it during my exam. I did well on that exam though. :) When I was in a professional school there was a hot professor I really liked. He was in late 50s and he was so cute. I would imagine kissing him during the class. When a smart guy explain things to me, I can just fall into a dream listening to his voice. :D Good memories..

MIne was law school Contracts professor, every time he would call on me "MR. Tomcat" I would feel myself go weak at the knees especially since he had that dark hair and ice blue eyes. Better was the cute australian accent. I learned quickly he only liked the guys who fought with him and soon got over the weakness. But throughout the whole year he would say we needed to learn the art of Oral argument and I just pleaded for God to let him teach me.

Aussie Induced Hard Cock...

MIne was law school Contracts professor, every time he would call on me "MR. Tomcat" I would feel myself go weak at the knees especially since he had that dark hair and ice blue eyes. Better was the cute australian accent. I learned quickly he only liked the guys who fought with him and soon got over the weakness. But throughout the whole year he would say we needed to learn the art of Oral argument and I just pleaded for God to let him teach me.

Woof! That's hot, Tomcat. I know what you mean...a sexy man speaking in an Aussie accent always gives me an instant raging hard-on, Mate!:D

Guest greatness

Mate!

I love that word... Mate so sexy...

Yeah and to a young law student he also had power and control. God he was HOT, cold shower time

• 7 years later...

Archived