Happy Birthday!

deej
This topic is 5294 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thank-you!

It can be dangerous to put two "White Russians heavy on the Cream" into Daddy, and then sit him across from a "White Russian heavy on the Cell phone."

May your 2010 be as good as my celebration was last night. My love and appreciation goes out to each and every one of you. Please have the best the Holiday Season has to offer.

As a heartfelt thank-you please accept the following:

http://www.daddysreviews.com/art/misc/daddy_birthday_09.jpg

Guest greatness

Happy belated birthday!

Happy Birthday! You look so adorable..

It can be dangerous to put two "White Russians heavy on the Cream" into Daddy, and then sit him across from a "White Russian heavy on the Cell phone."

May your 2010 be as good as my celebration was last night. My love and appreciation goes out to each and every one of you. Please have the best the Holiday Season has to offer.

As a heartfelt thank-you please accept the following:

http://www.daddysreviews.com/art/misc/daddy_birthday_09.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Seems like deej had it right!

There was ever any doubt? :rolleyes:

Actually, Outlook had it right.

Date formats are the bane of programmers everywhere. Sooner or later an input you THOUGHT was set for dd/mm/yyyy is actually mm/dd/yyyy and it will go unnoticed until it's wrong in a public way.

Guest greatness

Daddy's poses

I think Daddy's poses are great. Dear, Editor-In-Chief Lucky please consider Daddy as one of our models in our magazine "Avant Garde". I hope Daddy's modeling rate is not too high. :)

Archived