411, Mars Polish Guy, Chicago

rickx
This topic is 5370 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No reply yet fron M4RN from last week.

and No reply from Rentboy from Monday.

I prefer contact via email myself. However, his ad specifically states thati's easiest to reach him by phone. He may be one of those guys that doesn't respond to emails.

Phone Workers!

I prefer contact via email myself. However, his ad specifically states thati's easiest to reach him by phone. He may be one of those guys that doesn't respond to emails.

My Feeling has always been.."CALL ME" Guys have even less to have to "Live Up To" than a Guy who Agrees to a definite Scenario when hanging out in Writing!

I do realize EMAIL Contacts also can have guys who Flake on their Agreement. But probably this happens less...;)

Guest DickHo

He spent in NYC this summer and since I had been admiring his pics in rentboy, I lost no time setting up an appointment with Mars (you think that is his real name?)

Cute kid, just like the pics, very midwest American (polish background only) and very young. The dick pics are real, it is big. To my taste, he was too extremely vanilla and way too young in the topping department. There was no interaction and he was done in a flash.

Dick

Archived