Restaurant in NYC

JoshAB

On 8/12/2009 at 2:46 PM, Cooper said:

I noticed that most of the restaurants mentioned are in the Chelsea area.

Which is more likely because the boys like their gaybohoods, more than they like fine dining. I and the wife are foodies and would rarely choose Chelsea as a recommended dining destination. But as mentioned above there are many great restaurants in New York that appeal to all matter of tastes and at all variety of price points. I would say Gotham and Wallse are two of our favorite destinations downtown. ( Where much of your better choices are found these days. ).

Just now, AroydeeMahk said:

why you always so angry here?

Why do you keep trying to micromanage how I communicate?

There's a block option if you don't like strong opinions. Telling me that I am "always so angry" is an example of extreme narcissism. You seem to believe I shouldn't have opinions because they aren't your own. 

Just now, pubic_assistance said:

Why do you keep trying to micromanage how I communicate?

There's a block option if you don't like strong opinions. Telling me that I am "always so angry" is an example of extreme narcissism. You seem to believe I shouldn't have opinions because they aren't your own. 

thank you for angry explanation of why you are so angry

wai.jpeg

4 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Which is more likely because the boys like their gaybohoods, more than they like fine dining. I and the wife are foodies and would rarely choose Chelsea as a recommended dining destination. But as mentioned above there are many great restaurants in New York that appeal to all matter of tastes and at all variety of price points. I would say Gotham and Wallse are two of our favorite destinations downtown. ( Where much of your better choices are found these days. ).

I love Wallse :) His other place, Cafe Sabarsky, is also nice. 

1 hour ago, cany10011 said:

I think it closed during the pandemic.

Yes. Which was widely remorseful for many New York foodies.  Thankful they managed a reboot.  We've celebrated many anniversary celebrations, birthdays and get-togethers at Gotham. Was one of the more sad losses from the long lasting pandemic shut-downs that we suffered here.

Edited by pubic_assistance

34 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Yes. Which was widely remorseful for many New York foodies.  Thankful they managed a reboot.  We've celebrated many anniversary celebrations, birthdays and get-togethers at Gotham. Was one of the more sad losses from the long lasting pandemic shut-downs that we suffered here.

Another sad loss for me was a cute restaurant in the east village- 9th street market. Charming little place with gorgeous floral arrangements and a fireplace. Only room for 20 guests.