New to DVD

JoshAB
This topic is 5415 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Flame On!

Chris Evans was the only reason I paid $6 to see Push in theatres. And he makes for a great reason. Can't say I remember much of the movie or ending, just that it was good to see him. Another movie out I enjoyed, for pretty much the only reason of the eye candys, was Into the Blue 2. Some cute guy, involving diving under water, there are crooks and drama that ensue, but did I mention the hot blond guy with the great body? Paul Walker was in the first. DISCLOSURE: This movie will not win any Oscar awards for great acting, just some appreciative cinematography!

If you can deal with popcorn as a breakfast food (and a sparse crowd of senior citizens - mostly female), you can get a $6 movie ticket to many New York City movie theaters before noon. I actually saw the Sex-in-the-City movie this way before flying somewhere later that day. The ladies "dressed" for the occasion and were a hoot with their comments to the screen. They really liked the shower scene. So did I!

Where do you live that you can see a movie for SIX DOLLARS???? Surely even Houston has higher prices than that.

2nd run theaters all over the place. you can see a movie for 2 bucks!

Agreed - Chris Evans = god. It's the only reason i rented it.

Guest greatness

Student card

I constantly enroll in classes to learn new things so I usually have a student card with me. If I use that and I go to a theater before noon I was able to see a new movie for 5 dollars. With my savings I bought popcorn with butter. They don't do a free refill though. But it is so good.

In the burbs, outside of Friday and Saturday nights, thankfully, tickets are still running at $6 or $3.50 for a matinee. Must be the economy. Almost makes it worth checking out even a bad movie for the eye candy.

Hey all,

Just caught "PUSH" with Chris Evans last night. Whoosh that man is hot - though no shirt off through the entire movie! WTF! Horrible ending - I'd give it away but there was no ending...so I guess I can't.

http://www.push-themovie.com/

Anyone catch anything worth seeing that's new to DVD?

THanks!

Josh.

My own opinion is that he was a little more Ript in the few Previous Movies he has been in!

He's Still Great Eye Candy..BUT I doubt there will be a PUSH2 ! :D

Archived