Master Brian in NYC

Muscle Lover 2
This topic is 5445 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone have any experience with this 6'4 240# hunk (from this one pic anyway)? Have traded e-mails with him and he has a very deep sexy voice. But no reviews. Hoping someone can give me a heads up.

This guys ONE and only Pix though showing a HUNK has been on Rentboy FOREVER! This guy just may be the "Master" of B/S! :confused:

Although there are "Working Guys" on Rentboy who have never been discussed around here, I find it more than strange that this "BOD" has never come up :confused:

I'm thinking what you see is NOT what you get!

ANYWAYS...Happy 4th to ya ALL ..AMERICANS that is! ;)

Master Lance!

....i believe he has been discussed here as "lance".....and has been "new to town" for years....the consensus was negative ...he has also been discussed in a negative light at Muscle Service

BEST..I'm guessing he figured "LANCE" was a little to Gay to go with the Hunk Pix! :D

Lance Rentboy

Anyone have any experience with this 6'4 240# hunk (from this one pic anyway)? Have traded e-mails with him and he has a very deep sexy voice. But no reviews. Hoping someone can give me a heads up.

Somebody is reading 'Daddys'... The Ancient Lance Photo makes the Sunday Front Page of Rentboy! :D Coincidence I think NOT! ;)

Archived