Why is Jesse Jackson sticking his nose into the death of Michael Jackson?

KMEM
This topic is 5433 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I can understand the family's concern but Jesse is just stirring up trouble to see what benefit might go his way. I have no personal or inside or public information about the LA coroner's office but I do think the truth, whatever it might be, will be forthcoming and in fairly short order. Not instantaneously like most people think every thing should happen but in good time.

I personally know Jerry Francisco and believe him to be a fair man. He tried to conceal the polypharmacy effects on Elvis out of what I consider to be a real concern for the family and community. However, it all came out, didn't it? The same will happen with Michael Jackson without any "help" or hindrance from Jesse.

Best regards,

KMEM

Guest EuropTravl

As shallow as this sounds, and I don't mean it to be racist, but be thankful Michael Jackson's doctor is black.* I see "the family" has Jesse Jackson in one part of their house and Al Sharpton in the other. Of course I see things are to be done "Globally" with no doubt instructions to close businesses, schools, and transportation hubs for the day(s).

I am so over this already.

* two stories: hundreds of years ago a surgeon has to remove a 25 pound tumor from a well respected important woman in the village. He did it in her house. There was a crowd outside ready to hang him if she died. (she didn't)

And, just last year an Egyptian 65 y.o. (or older I think) physician practicing on the Saudi Arabian Royal Family in Saudi Arabia was sentenced to 70 lashes because one of the female daughters (princess) was addicted to drugs he was accused and convicted of supplying to her. Not sure if this was carried out but I do remember reading about it and the outrage in caused in Egypt.

It is amazing "Alive your a Sinner & Dead your a Saint"!

This unfortunately will continue to be One Big Circus for quite awhile. Who gets the Kids etc...

I'm sure the Line for "Creditor's" will start forming Monday Morning. They will have to start with the 85 Mil from the Cancelled Concerts, which with MJ'S M/O has already been spent.

Will he make more "Dead than Alive" like Elvis probably! BUT Sadly he will no longer be the one to spend it Like ELVIS the One and Only KING!

MJ's estate has his recordings to bring in money but unless someone like Jack Soder comes along and turns Neverland Ranch into a big tourist attraction, the estate may not make as much money as one might think.

Elvis at least didn't die broke although his entire estate was valued at no more than 5 million which in 1977 was more than now but not much compared to how much he actually earned. Much of the estate was more or less intangibles with the most obviously valuable thing being Graceland. Lisa Marie and the others who originally were in charge hired Jack to run the place which became EPE (Elvis Presley Enterprises). Jack turned it fairly quickly into a 100 million dollar deal and it has gone nowhere but up from there. Recently much of EPE was sold to a congomerate which has promised to spend upwards of a billion dollars "improving" the "attraction".

I think Elvis was and is seen somewhat as a victim of Colonel Parker, his giving personality and his lifestyle. There are some of those elements present in MJ's history but they will have to be carefully developed. I don't think Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will be beneficial to the fullest development of the estate but I am hoping they will depart once they get their additional 15 minutes of fame.

Best regards,

KMEM

Will he make more "Dead than Alive" like Elvis probably!

He will definitely spend less. It was said he had the spending habits of a billionaire, but had the income of a millionaire. For the welfare of his children, hopefully whoever manages his estate will have more money management skills.

Jesse Jackson has been a Jackson family friend and advisor for many years, but it's not his involvement I'm worried about. I heard on the news last night that the Rev Al Sharpton is getting involved, too. Today's NY Post says that sister, Janet, was named executor of the estate.

This will turn out to be a three-ring circus and the estate of Michael will be in litigation for many years to come. The Jacksons will stake their claim and they will have to join the line of creditors around the block looking for their share.

I thought it peculair and interesting that Debbie Rowe declined to fight for the custody of the the two children she sired with Michael.

This story will play out for years to come. The reports of Michaels perscription drug abuse have started to surface and his deteriorating condition at the time of his death was tragic (he weighed 125 pounds!). I wonder what else will now surface. Gag orders and any legal settlements may cease to be enforcable. The tabloids will be trolling for each and every story they can print regarding his bizarre lifestyle and behavior.

ED

I'm thinking both Money & Family had something to do with the Rowe Decision. Whether that NOW is a definite decision time will tell?

Now the "Feeding Frenzy" to feed the appetites of those with "Boring Lives" at the Supermarket Checkout Counter begins! ;)

Jay Leno who never really let the Jackson Scandals "Move On" in his Monologues more than any other "Comedian" got Lucky being OFF til September also!

I can understand the family's concern but Jesse is just stirring up trouble to see what benefit might go his way. I have no personal or inside or public information about the LA coroner's office but I do think the truth, whatever it might be, will be forthcoming and in fairly short order. Not instantaneously like most people think every thing should happen but in good time.

I personally know Jerry Francisco and believe him to be a fair man. He tried to conceal the polypharmacy effects on Elvis out of what I consider to be a real concern for the family and community. However, it all came out, didn't it? The same will happen with Michael Jackson without any "help" or hindrance from Jesse.

Best regards,

KMEM

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are both involved because they are media *****s.

Archived