Penis Size vs. I.Q.

ready182
This topic is 8063 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone else besides me think there might be a general relationship (with exceptions) of penis size versus Intelligence??? My observation is smart guys tend to have smaller dicks.

Note: I don't mean to offend anyone. If you personnaly are blessed with a large dick, then no doubt you are one of the hypothetical exceptions to the hypothetical rule, and are highly intelligent.

Based on this hypothesis and my spelling skills, I must be

really hung :)

Sorry to disappoint you, but as a life-long size queen I can attest to the fact that there isn't an inverse relationship between dick size and IQ. The well-hung guys run the gamut from dim to brilliant. Of course, I tend not to spend that much time with the dim ones, because there's nothing much to do or talk about with them when not engaging in sex. ;)

>Sorry to disappoint you, but as a life-long size queen I can

>attest to the fact that there isn't an inverse relationship

>between dick size and IQ. The well-hung guys run the gamut

>from dim to brilliant.

The same thing can, of course, be said about the guys of more average endowment.

This one is sort of like the fallacy of the dumb blonde.

(Before anyone squeals, yes I know some true blonds, and I accuse them all the time of having "blond moments" and they just play right into it.)

Just remember that any monster-hung dude who's playing dumb when he's with you has to be smart enough to realize he's playing a role. The *truly* dumb ones think they're smart and never get over that. ;-)

Guest Ant415

I met a guy with a really big cock, and he was kinda dumb. But, then I met another guy with a shamefully small cock who was a dumb as a post.

• 2 weeks later...

Hot butts

Men with truly hot butts have above-average intellects; men with merely adequate butts have no intellect but invariable describe themselves on line as "power bottoms" and the men who understand what one means when one says he wants a responsive, talented, muscular butt to fuck generally reply, "Shorten your run-on sentences and I will let you know."

Archived