In Da Hood

Lucky
This topic is 7058 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For reasons of my own, I recently had the opportunity to partake in something that I never otherwise would have, and I am left to wonder what the fetish guys think is so attractive about this. In a nutshell, I was restrained, gagged, and then hooded. I couldn't see and could only utter a few short words. I hated it. But it did seem to please other people.

But why?

Many people find surrender to be very sexy. Many find it to be very spiritual. Many find it to lead to a different, perhaps stronger intimacy. What you have here is a very strong surrender which could lead to one or all of the above. I work with beginners in Leather, which it seems from your note that you are, and I wouldn't use a blindfold or a hood and a gag at the same time. It sounds to me like your dominant was rushing you more than you were ready for. I hope that the two of you had arranged for a physical "safe word" and I feel that you should have used it. I do not hold with any form of sex being an endurance of something you don't find pleasureable. (OK, I probably spelled that incorrectly.) Unfortunately, there is the possiblity that if you had been slowly trained into this over more, probably much more, than one session, you might have enjoyed it in time. Now, if you ever hope to, you are going to have to overcome the memory of this session as well as your other conditioning. Next time, use your Safe Word!!

Yeah... it's not for everyone. I've been restrained, gagged and hooded myself. But I don't mind, because the guy gets his thrills, and I have to do practically (actually, CAN do practically) nothing except moan, and writhe occasionally. It's easy sex, that's for sure.

And since I've always done it for trade (as in "You satisfy my fetish, and I'll satisfy yours,") I find I almost always have had the easy end of it.

La Trix

Archived