Montreal during Christmas?

TxAlphaDog
This topic is 6408 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Mtl before Christmas sounds like fun. For the past 2 years I've been going there for New Years and haven't noticed any less dancers at the clubs. However, I'd check to see if the clubs are opened on the 25th. Enjoy your trip!

Lucky, Danny in NY for Christmas? Where did you ever hear that??? :-) Perhaps he'll be the opening act at Club Taz, in it's new, undisclosed location.

I see Xmas falls on a Monday this year. That means Xmas eve is ladies nite at Campus (sigh). Of course the straight dancers will love that as I understand they appreciate the BJs that are sometimes offered by the ladies! For the rest of us, ugh!

Anyway, not wanting to sound too bitter, it should be a good weekend if you are around Friday and Saturday afternoons and nights and Sunday afternoon before the ladies show up. The boys will be looking to earn their Xmas loot and there are always higher than normal crowds around the holiday season.

thanks everyone for your response. I will definitely go then. My plans are to arrive evening Dec 21 and depart morning Dec 25. Looks like I'm in luck.

Perhaps I can arrange a hotel visit for Sunday night, then there will be no women in the same room :D :D

TxAlphadog

Archived