Police at Buffboyzz Event Feb. 26th in NYC

gregkidman
This topic is 6581 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It was my first time going to the Buffboyzz event and the police showed up five minutes after I entered (I got in, I think, around 7:55).

The police corraled the go-go boys into a room in the back. In pairs, the first couple of customers had to go with the police upstairs, for questioning I guess. After about 30 minutes of this, they arrested two go-go boys, and arrested the doorman/bouncer. The police left at that point.

Then all the remaining go-go boys left. That's when I left. About half of the customers left too. What's the point? I wanted to see some eyecandy but instead I wasted $41 for a non-event. I was disappointed -- I had high expectations that it would be fun and it was somebody's birthday too.

I don't know why the police showed up but if anyone has more dirt on this, please tell us what happened.

Cheers,

Greg

This is Definitely Bad News to hear! These events have been running for awhile now, so what prompted a BUST NOW?

IF it was around 8 p.m. were the Guy's minus their Undies, which I guess would cause some kind of a Minor Law Violation....To just Bust a few, I am wondering if it was for possession?

Many Questions, Hopefully we will be getting some more info...

RE: Police & Buffboyzz

Ok Boyzz, here goes.

With Buff Daddy’s permission I’ am posting the most current info so that we all know the Buffboyzz version of the sunday event.

1.Yes the Sunday Buffboyzz party did get a visit from the police at about 8 PM. The music was turned off until there investigation was complete.

The police claimed they received a complaint about the party from an unknown source.

When undercover police spoke to 2 dancers and were offered lap dances the dancers were arrested. The police used there conversation / lap dance offer as grounds for there arrest.

No customers were arrested.

After the 2 dancers were arrested the police advised the club they may proceed with the party. NO other violations were found, the party resumed but the mood of the customers was not good. Customers were detained however very few customers were interviewed, it seems that the police were also looking for drugs. After not finding any evidence of drugs the police stopped interviewing customers.

Most customers were not even asked for any ID.

When the dancers were being interviewed and processed at the police station it was reveled that one of the dancers was not 18. The police went back to the club and arrested BD because of the underage dancer. During the time the police arrested BD the underage dancer informed the police he used fake ID to get his job. BD’s proposed charges were not filed. After several hours of waiting BD was released along with the 2 dancers.

2.The reason for tonight’s “get together” was so that BD could personally explain his version of the events which took place on Sunday and let everyone know that the Tuesday party was being canceled. Tuesdays party is canceled because the club wants to promote a Latin night and is being promised more customers than the present use offers not because of the Sunday problem.

3.The Sunday BuffBoyzz party is canceled until further notice. BD is presently negotiating with a popular club we all know for an every Sunday party. (revised version) BD is meeting with his attorney this week (again)to discuss exactly what is legal and what isn’t.

Anyone with more questions can contact BD directly, he would love to hear from everyone.

http://files.photojerk.com/Rendie/taz_timemanoftheyear.JPG

Taz..1.Undercover Police? Were they listed on the Guest list?

Which I think still... requires your M4M Tag and Zip code ?

2. Mysterious-Annonymous Complaint? Somebody's LAP wasn't Satisfying?

3. Underage Dancer..That will get you "Burned" every time!

"Mother Denise" would have never got Busted for that!

I can understand the Stonewall with a Latin Night. The great majority of the crowd overall has become Latin.

With The Monday Nite Latin "Monster Bar Strip", Very Popular Across the Street... Tues at the Stoned makes sense!

As far as "Dancing", the guys do much better with less time or strain by just Working It, at $200 and UP!

I know, Stripper's are NOT Working Guy's! R I G H T ..LOL

I have heard the "W20 Deal with the Dancer's,is not to be confused with "Dancing with The Star's"! LOL

It doesn't sound all that lucrative for a Stripper at all, for a 5 to 1 am GIG at W20...

I know of more than 3 guy's who have said Thanks but No Thanks...:7

Taz.Well I'M WONDERING DID THE ANNONYMOUS TIPSTER Supply the Invites?LOL ...

IMHO.. seems like other than making "Dam Sure" The Twinks are just that, LEGAL TWINKS, not much else can be done.

No Drugs- No Jail Bait..Let the Dancing Begin!

Police visit's were at one time in NYC No Big Deal..Over the Year's I was around for quite a few! It was always a matter of Let'em In and then Let'em Out.

Let them do the Talking and Bye Bye! LOL :p :P :p

>JT,

>Yes, the undercover boy or boyz were on the guest list.

>

>A funny thing, the police told BD, "most complaints come from

>other bars" (what does that mean)

>

>Food for thought....(not sure what Iam thinking) :9

>

>

Hmmmmm....what other strip bar event happens at the same time as the Buffboyzz party....um... not pointing a finger....just wondering...

RE: Another one bites the dust

In my short tenure of writing NY strip club reviews I've seen Stella's, La Fluers, Gaeity, and now the buffboyzz parties all close. I'm starting to feel like the KYTOP of strip clubs.

As a result, I think I'll keep my comments to myself when it comes to reviewing the "Man-on-Man" show and the dancers at the 20 Club.

My heartfelt thanks and gratitude goes out to all the men and women who have tried to provide male entertainment but only met up with obsticles confronting them. Your hard work and dedication hasn't gone unnoticed.

>>JT,

>>Yes, the undercover boy or boyz were on the guest list.

>>

>>A funny thing, the police told BD, "most complaints come

>from

>>other bars" (what does that mean)

>>

>>Food for thought....(not sure what Iam thinking) :9

>>

>>

>Hmmmmm....what other strip bar event happens at the same time

>as the Buffboyzz party....um... not pointing a finger....just

>wondering...

>

There was a guy who was working the Buffboyzz parties and had access to the guest lists and then was seen working for Tyler at the 20 20 club when it opened. I believe this guy also claims to represent former Gaiety dancers and goes by a screen name that has something to do with New Jersey. I wonder what if anything he knows about someone calling the police to report on the Buffboyzz party?

"I wonder what if anything he knows about someone calling the police to report on the Buffboyzz party?"

The guy you're talking about who has "New Jersey" in his username is a long time friend of mine. We have been communicating about the events that took place at Sunday's party. Like many of us, he's very upset about what happened and wishes Buff Daddy and all the dancers nothing but the best. He told me that many of the b'boyzz dancers have come over to the 20 Club looking for work. And, to answer your question, he knows nothing more than what is posted on this page about Sunday's police visit.

He would have replied himself, unfortunately, his computer isn't working and he asked me to do him this favor.

RE: Police

There isn't much point in speculating who dropped a dime, since we will never know for sure absent the police telling us. It's a shame that the BB parties had to end, but when they let an underage dancer participate, they risked it all.

Hopefully, another party will take its place. We don't want Cooper's reporting skills to get rusty!

Havent been to a party in about 1 1/2 months, but will definitely miss them. What the hell is Pelican doing about all this ??!!

Dont know if they can make as much on LI, but think most of the guys did pretty well in NYC.

Definitely will miss Smooth and Christian...Christian was just a fun dude (hot too) and Smooth...well I can even tell ya how much of my type he was...except that he was straight

Hey Novice...I'm sure that the LI GIG is not as Financially rewarding as the Sunday's in Manhattan! It probably was the Best of their Places to Dance in. Ain't No "High Roller" like a Manhattan High Roller! But I don't know IF the Show can be the same on the Island as it was in Manhattan either?

Now If you could convince Val and Dr. Mike to start their own Traveling Troupe? I know forget it! LOL :7

"Definitely will miss Smooth and Christian...Christian was just

a fun dude (hot too) and Smooth."

Fret not my not so "novice" friend. I spoke with Rob/Tyler of the 20 Club and he told me that many of the buffboyzz will be working for him tomorrow. G Smooth has already been dancing at the 20 Club. If you're not hooked on watching the Oscars, why not pay them a visit.

Guest Rendie

Sunday Alternative

Hey Novice Man!

There are unconfirmed rumors that the following will be making an appearance at The 20 Club tomorrow: ;)

Vin Marco

Brad Hollibaugh

Zeb Atlas

If not, G Smooth will probably be there.

enjoy

Rendie

• 3 months later...
Guest JohnPela

>"I wonder what if anything he knows about someone calling

>the police to report on the Buffboyzz party?"

>

>The guy you're talking about who has "New Jersey" in his

>username is a long time friend of mine. We have been

>communicating about the events that took place at Sunday's

>party. Like many of us, he's very upset about what happened

>and wishes Buff Daddy and all the dancers nothing but the

>best. He told me that many of the b'boyzz dancers have come

>over to the 20 Club looking for work. And, to answer your

>question, he knows nothing more than what is posted on this

>page about Sunday's police visit.

>

>He would have replied himself, unfortunately, his computer

>isn't working and he asked me to do him this favor.

This police raid must have been quite traumatic to go through for any patron who was at the BuffBoyzz party there at the time. Sorry, but I'm catching up on events kind of late after the fact.

Archived