GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 11/29/04

likembig
This topic is 7103 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There is no need to head north of the border this week, with 6 of the 7 dancers coming down from Canada:

1) Sebastian - from Stock. Medium muscular flawless body. Be sure to wish him a happy Birthday!

2) Nick the Dick - From Stock. Is a description necessary?!? He gave a very energetic performance.

3) Justin - Beefy body with pumped up pecs and a hairy chest. He's from up north, but does not dance in his homeland

4) Mouricio - Introduced as a Gaiety "newcommer." This hottie is from Rio and has a beautiful swimmer's body

5) Alex - Tall hot blond with a defined athletic build and an extremely friendly stage persona. He's a former Campus dancer, but no longer dances up north

6) Sam - Another Stock dancer, making his Gaiety debut. He has a medium build and put on a very lively show

7) Josh/Miguel - Yet another Stock guy. Very sexy look with a lean, slender body

Jason Adonis was featured in the Gaiety ads, but was not at the 1:30 show. If your sole purpose of going to the G is to see him, be sure to give the G a call before heading to 46th Street to make sure he showed up.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<There is no need to head north of the border this week, with 6 of <the 7 dancers coming down from Canada:

good to hear the lowly US dollar (as commented on weeks ago concerning another canadian dancers' asking price) hasn't deterred them from cumming down here for that said almighty dollar!

>1) Sebastian - from Stock. Medium muscular flawless body.

>Be sure to wish him a happy Birthday!

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/S05.jpg

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/S07.jpg

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/S09.jpg

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/S10.jpg

>2) Nick the Dick - From Stock. Is a description

>necessary?!? He gave a very energetic performance.

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/Nick41.jpg

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/Nick00009.jpg

>5) Alex - Tall hot blond with a defined athletic build and

>an extremely friendly stage persona. He's a former Campus

>dancer, but no longer dances up north

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/Alex00009%20.jpg

If anyone has anything clearer please share.

>6) Sam - Another Stock dancer, making his Gaiety debut. He

>has a medium build and put on a very lively show

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/sam0000009.jpg

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/sam00000089.jpg

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/sam009.jpg

>7) Josh/Miguel - Yet another Stock guy. Very sexy look with

>a lean, slender body

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/Mig00009.jpg

Please share if anyone has any more.

>Jason Adonis was featured in the Gaiety ads, but was not at

>the 1:30 show. If your sole purpose of going to the G is to

>see him, be sure to give the G a call before heading to 46th

>Street to make sure he showed up.

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/Jason%20Adonis%2015.jpg

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/Jason%20Adonis%2018.jpg

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/TakingFlight1.jpg

VDN rocks!!!

Hey, buddy, you and your pix are doing a great job of keeping Gaiety goers 'informed customers.'

That last shot of Jason A in the Falcon flick was a shocker, though. After seeing it, I don't think anyone needs speculate on just how far this famously str8 muscleboy will go--for the right fee, that is. After all, if he was asking $300 last time around for not much more than minimal interaction, you can imagine what he'd charge to re-enact that little vignette with a Gaiety fan.

And just imagine watching that same flick unfold on the video monitors in the lounge (instead of the usual MuscleHunks fare) right in the middle of some tense negotiation between JA and a would-be customer.

Maybe the prospect of all this was enough to make him miss the first show.

Let the buyer beware if you are planning a private with Nick (the Dick). His prices will start at $300 in the lounge ($400 if he can get you to agree) and then he will add on when he gets to the hotel if you want anything more than just looking at him. Make clear what you expect before you leave the theater with him.

>Let the buyer beware if you are planning a private with Nick

>(the Dick). His prices will start at $300 in the lounge ($400

>if he can get you to agree) and then he will add on when he

>gets to the hotel if you want anything more than just looking

>at him. Make clear what you expect before you leave the

>theater with him.

I confirm this, be very very clear, on price & practice...

>(the Dick). . . Make clear what you expect before you leave the

>theater with him.

Did you? And precisely what WAS it you expected? Further, are we to conclude that, having already paid $17 just to look at him, you then paid out another $300 for a somewhat closer view?

Finally, how's your French? (In both senses of the word. . .)

>(the Dick). His prices will start at $300 in the lounge ($400

>if he can get you to agree) and then he will add on when he

>gets to the hotel if you want anything more than just looking

>at him. Make clear what you expect before you leave the

>theater with him.

I heard this from so many people so I decided not to review him.

He does not need my review with that thing between his legs. That thing can write it's own reviews :7

NYCPaul wrote this late last evening:

>>Let the buyer beware if you are planning a private with

>Nick

>>(the Dick). His prices will start at $300 in the lounge

>($400

>>if he can get you to agree) and then he will add on when he

>>gets to the hotel if you want anything more than just

>looking

>>at him. Make clear what you expect before you leave the

>>theater with him.

Glutes confirmed the negotiating process and urged anyone interested in a private to be very, very clear--with regard both to price and with practice.

TonyTender later added this:

>I heard this from so many people so I decided not to review

>him.

>

>He does not need my review with that thing between his legs.

>That thing can write it's own reviews :7

Excuse me, guys, but I find something so bafflingly wrong-headed in all this that I really have to ask:

What more would any dedicated cocksucker (possessed of reason and some knowledge of the world) possibly want from so phenomenal a fellow as Nick but the chance to give him a memorable, bone-jangling blowjob? I ask you now!

As far as I know, that very opportunity will be available all week long to anyone who ponies up the lower of the two fees cited. Even so, you'd do well to heed Glutes' advice--and having a little French (or even someone there to translate) wouldn't hurt either.

Now, if you have OTHER sexual needs to satisfy--up to and including getting rimmed--you've got a whole loungeful of other attractive guys to choose from. But let Nick be Nick, OK? Be grateful he is, and don't start making him out to be a con man or a bait-and-switch artist. He's an honest kid, looking for a few good cocksuckers.

Sam sure didn't look dead to me Monday at the 1:30pm show. Now Justin on the other hand.....

MOURICIO: His long sleak build would look perfect in a pair of speedos in any diving competition. Since there is no swimming pool at the Gaiety we will have to settle on seeing him dance instead. He does this very well and his handsome face will captivate you. Best of all is his charming personality which comes flooding over the stage. When he danced last Friday night at the 6:15pm show he didn't have an erection for his second number. He made a little gesture indicating that his dick was asleep and instantly won over the audience with his making fun of himself. He was a big hit. At Monday's show he seemed very relaxed on stage and was more tumescent. For a Brazilian he isn't very well endowed but his whole look is so appealing he was still my favorite dancer. I'm sorry that his pubes are completely shaved. Most of the dancers were on Monday and I personally don't care for the look. Mouricio was filing in for Jason Adonis who was a no-show so no telling if he will continue this week. Perhaps someone who saw last night's show will fill us in.

I wasn't planning on saying anything on this topic, but, the name you mentioned wasn't correct and I don't want too many false rumors floating about.

Ken (NOT Kirk from Stock who is now Ken at the Gaiety), the stunningly handsome Montreal dancer did commit suicide recently. It's really a sad story; he was a very nice kid. I think he was torn mentally about some issues in his life and decided to end it all. My deepest sympathies to those who were close to him.

I remember when Ken first emerged on the Gaiety scene. He was there on a Friday night, but not for the 6:15 show. Someone told me go look in the DJ booth, there is a very hot young guy in there who is dancing at the next show. They were right, Ken was one of the best looking guys I've seen at the Gaiety.

I remember how he used to set down his wristwatch on the stage and do his little cartwheel. He had a nice smile and a friendly personality. I will miss him.

I had seen him up at Stock Bar (as a customer) on my most recent visit. I don't like to intrude on the guys' privacy, but we had some eye contact and a wave.

These guys do not have an easy life. True, they can make lots of money doing what they do, but mentally, I think it drains many of them. The benefits of being pampered by some generous clients are nice; who wouldn't want to have nice things? There are drawbacks too, as too much money too fast can have negative impact on their lives. They get used to living this type of lifestyle, life in the fast lane, so to speak. When they come back to reality, it's often hard to adjust and quite a few have not put away their earnings, so they are in worse shape financially than if they had never come to NYC. Many are unsure of themselves sexually, having performed at the Gaiety. Many have trouble dealing with what they've been doing and it's hard for them to adjust to real life. I am always pleased when I hear of guys moving on to real careers.

My prayers go out to Ken. I'll miss him.

The other new dancer in the lineup was SAM, from the Stock. I met up with him before his stage show and quickly realized that his English was "not so good". NICK the DICK acted as his translator. :-)

SAM indicated that he was very "nervous" about dancing at the Gaiety but yet when he took to the stage he was a real pro. His stage show was very energetic filled with many acrobatic moves, all of which were appreciated with loud applause.

The pictures that VDN posted on Sam are good examples of how he looks. He has good looks, is average height, has brown hair and blue eyes, a medium tight build, a few tats and, like most of today's dancers, shaves his body hair. JUSTIN was the only one who showed any signs of body hair.

For those of you who frequent Montreal and enjoy seeing Stock dancers, this week's lineup is your cup of tea. I enjoyed the show and look foward to seeing it again.

Like many other patrons, I was disappointed, though not surprised, that JASON ADONIS, this week's featured dancer and erotic video star, was a no show. It's one thing to call in advance with an excuse, but not calling and letting management know is a bad reflection on his character. Of course, all will be forgiven if he shows up today and manages to last the week.

Thanks go out to board members likembig and VDN for their help in getting this week's thread off to a great start.

Hey Guys,

Had a private with Sam...nice guy...Did have a little bit of trouble with his English, but not to much. I know 4 words in French and none of them were helpful, but if you know any French or if you are patient enough, you are sure to get along with him.

Very interactive...be direct especially since you cant be coy or hope that he will intuite what you want.

Very young at heart if you are and found a bit of the same in Nick. Spent most of the 10:30pm Monday show in the lounge talking to the two of them. Had a very interesting conversation with Nick about a number of things from street fighting to the Passion of the Christ (he hated it...I loved it). He communicates well for someone who has only been here a couple of times and he said he really has no prior knowledge of English.

He is definitely a business man, but seems like he could be a lot of fun.

Sebastien and Alex were in very good condition. Josh/Miguel is incredibly cute and has a bit more muscle than his pic, as does Sam.

TT: You are too funny! I just saw your new avatar image. Next, you might want to think of changing your user name to "Beware-of-Neo". Thanks for the laugh, we certainly can use some around here. Why is everyone getting so serious?

Noviceguy: thanks for sharing your take on the show. Sam also intrigues me. Do you know if he and Nick were able to straighten out the hotel problem?

Hey Cooper,

Not really sure about their hotel arraingments (sp?). I remember that Nick was talking about a problem with his hotel and that he would either have to change hotels or rooms. He was pretty funny in recounting the story, cause when he was thinking about how to say something in English, or he would become frustrated, he would interject "fucking shit" or "fucken bullshit" in to his sentence. Apparently they are roomates in Canada, and they probably get along very well. Nick is real high energy and Sam is more mellow (in personality). It will be interesting to see how animated Sam truly is as he gets a better command of the language.

Archived