GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 8.9.04

Cooper
This topic is 7230 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a few observations from my POV on some of today's dancers. I'm sure others will have opinions of their own which I look forward to reading.

TAYLOR: New to the G, he should make the twink lovers in the audience quite happy. He has a slender build and a pretty face that would benefit from an occassional smile. Taylor has a slow seductive style of dancing I found quite erotic. He wasn't hard for his second number but sported a nice size dick with a very generous foreskin. I was told today about something called "foreskin shots" that happens in certain bars (Chicago and maybe other places) and I think Taylor would be quite good at this. What a way to have your cocktails! I get tipsy just thinking about it.

GIOVANNI: If there was a contest for sweetest Gaiety dancer I think Giovanni would win. He's a big beefy guy with shoulder length hair and almost never stops smiling on stage. I find myself grinning back at him as he drips that Southern charm all over the place. Maybe not the greatest dancer but he's so fun to watch towering over the ringside patrons giving us a preview of that fat soft cock. Coming out for his second number he continually strokes his erection and every now and then he flexes his biceps. He has gorgeous huge thighs and when he squats down to thank you for his tip and gives you a big smile, you'll surely melt.

CARLOS BOTERO: OMG, what a body! As my friend sitting next to me said, it almost doesn't seem real. Happily, it is. Muscles, muscles and more muscles. Talk about a body that looks like it was carved from stone. He was already hard during his first number and the bulge in his shorts was impressive. Coming out naked for his second number, wearing these huge black boots, he looked like some warrior from another planet. I half expected to see lasers shooting from that torpedo between his legs. Luckily he had a nice smile that went with his routine so he doesn't seem too scary. Running your hands over that body must be an amazing experience. Where did I put that baby oil? Photos of Carlos can be found at http://www.MuscleHunks.com

CHRISTIAN: This sexy South American has a smooth medium build. He has an easy, natural style of dancing that is a pleasure to watch. He seems very comfortable on stage with a nice smile and lots of eye contact with the audience. That's always a good thing. During his first number he slips off his shoes and socks and lets his pants slide down and continues to dance in his speedos. He looks like someone riding a surf board in one of those beach movies. He has a cute tattoo over his butt crack (and a hairy one it is too). Surf's up! So was I!

An enjoyable show I thought and worth giving up some of that abundant sunshine we had in the big apple today. Tomorrow will be a beach day and it sure would be fun to take Giovanni with me. What fun we could have with sun tan lotion. mmmmmmmmm

Here's a few observations from my POV on some of today's dancers. I'm sure others will have opinions of their own which I look forward to reading.

TAYLOR: New to the G, he should make the twink lovers in the audience quite happy. He has a slender build and a pretty face that would benefit from an occassional smile. Taylor has a slow seductive style of dancing I found quite erotic. He wasn't hard for his second number but sported a nice size dick with a very generous foreskin. I was told today about something called "foreskin shots" that happens in certain bars (Chicago and maybe other places) and I think Taylor would be quite good at this. What a way to have your cocktails! I get tipsy just thinking about it.

GIOVANNI: If there was a contest for sweetest Gaiety dancer I think Giovanni would win. He's a big beefy guy with shoulder length hair and almost never stops smiling on stage. I find myself grinning back at him as he drips that Southern charm all over the place. Maybe not the greatest dancer but he's so fun to watch towering over the ringside patrons giving us a preview of that fat soft cock. Coming out for his second number he continually strokes his erection and every now and then he flexes his biceps. He has gorgeous huge thighs and when he squats down to thank you for his tip and gives you a big smile, you'll surely melt.

CARLOS BOTERO: OMG, what a body! As my friend sitting next to me said, it almost doesn't seem real. Happily, it is. Muscles, muscles and more muscles. Talk about a body that looks like it was carved from stone. He was already hard during his first number and the bulge in his shorts was impressive. Coming out naked for his second number, wearing these huge black boots, he looked like some warrior from another planet. I half expected to see lasers shooting from that torpedo between his legs. Luckily he had a nice smile that went with his routine so he doesn't seem too scary. Running your hands over that body must be an amazing experience. Where did I put that baby oil? Photos of Carlos can be found at http://www.MuscleHunks.com

CHRISTIAN: This sexy South American has a smooth medium build. He has an easy, natural style of dancing that is a pleasure to watch. He seems very comfortable on stage with a nice smile and lots of eye contact with the audience. That's always a good thing. During his first number he slips off his shoes and socks and lets his pants slide down and continues to dance in his speedos. He looks like someone riding a surf board in one of those beach movies. He has a cute tattoo over his butt crack (and a hairy one it is too). Surf's up! So was I!

An enjoyable show I thought and worth giving up some of that abundant sunshine we had in the big apple today. Tomorrow will be a beach day and it sure would be fun to take Giovanni with me. What fun we could have with sun tan lotion. mmmmmmmmm

Cooper will be filling us in I believe on Ryan, Brad Rock and Enrique. Right now he's invoking the muses...or sleeping, which is what I should be doing.

As to Ryan's privates (I think there's a little pun there, you know, the movie, well, never mind) I haven't had one, but I sure know what I'd like to do. Time for my cold shower.

Cooper will be filling us in I believe on Ryan, Brad Rock and Enrique. Right now he's invoking the muses...or sleeping, which is what I should be doing.

As to Ryan's privates (I think there's a little pun there, you know, the movie, well, never mind) I haven't had one, but I sure know what I'd like to do. Time for my cold shower.

>CARLOS BOTERO: OMG, what a body! As my friend sitting next to

>me said, it almost doesn't seem real. Happily, it is. Muscles,

>muscles and more muscles. Talk about a body that looks like it

>was carved from stone. He was already hard during his first

>number and the bulge in his shorts was impressive. Coming out

>naked for his second number, wearing these huge black boots,

>he looked like some warrior from another planet. I half

>expected to see lasers shooting from that torpedo between his

>legs. Luckily he had a nice smile that went with his routine

>so he doesn't seem too scary. Running your hands over that

>body must be an amazing experience. Where did I put that baby

>oil? Photos of Carlos can be found at http://www.MuscleHunks.com

http://www.musclehunks.com/carlos/CB33.JPG

>CARLOS BOTERO: OMG, what a body! As my friend sitting next to

>me said, it almost doesn't seem real. Happily, it is. Muscles,

>muscles and more muscles. Talk about a body that looks like it

>was carved from stone. He was already hard during his first

>number and the bulge in his shorts was impressive. Coming out

>naked for his second number, wearing these huge black boots,

>he looked like some warrior from another planet. I half

>expected to see lasers shooting from that torpedo between his

>legs. Luckily he had a nice smile that went with his routine

>so he doesn't seem too scary. Running your hands over that

>body must be an amazing experience. Where did I put that baby

>oil? Photos of Carlos can be found at http://www.MuscleHunks.com

http://www.musclehunks.com/carlos/CB33.JPG

VDN...thanks for posting pictures of Carlos and Taylor. I'm too much of a luddite to know how to do that sort of thing.

Different Ryan however. Not sure if any pics exist on him except for those burned into what I laughingly refer to as my brain...or what's left of it.

VDN...thanks for posting pictures of Carlos and Taylor. I'm too much of a luddite to know how to do that sort of thing.

Different Ryan however. Not sure if any pics exist on him except for those burned into what I laughingly refer to as my brain...or what's left of it.

Thanks FOXY for sharing with us your fun time at the Gaiety... Thanks VDN for giving us those hot shots of the G-men, you never let us down. Welcome aboard SNOWBOY, making his posting debut on the G-thread. I look forward to hearing more from you. And, to answer your question about Ryan, he's fun to play with, but not interactive... Out to GROCA and HED4STR8, I value your opinions and knowledge of the G-men and hope you can join in our friendly discussions. A lot was said, and hopefully, (said with fingers crossed and a Hail Mary), you can put this behind you and continue to participate.

Now, on with the show:

Next on stage, RYAN: If you've never seen him on stage, he'll be easy to recognize for he's very tall, good looking, with a soul patch, and these seductive baby blue eyes. He has brown hair, but it must have been a bad hair day for him, for he kept his cap on for both numbers. Once on stage, he removes his N.C. 23 T-shirt and reveals this long upper body with an athletic build. He did a slow dance to the song "All I wanna do is spend time with you" which set a very relaxing mood... Second number, it's all about those balls! and he knows it. He plays with them, squats down to let them just dangle out there, and crawls around with them rubbing along the stage. He's not well endowed, but who's cares.

More to come on erotic video star BRAD ROCK, now on NY Rentboy, and the hot Latin sensation and Gaiety horse hung twink, ENRIQUE.... :-)

Thanks FOXY for sharing with us your fun time at the Gaiety... Thanks VDN for giving us those hot shots of the G-men, you never let us down. Welcome aboard SNOWBOY, making his posting debut on the G-thread. I look forward to hearing more from you. And, to answer your question about Ryan, he's fun to play with, but not interactive... Out to GROCA and HED4STR8, I value your opinions and knowledge of the G-men and hope you can join in our friendly discussions. A lot was said, and hopefully, (said with fingers crossed and a Hail Mary), you can put this behind you and continue to participate.

Now, on with the show:

Next on stage, RYAN: If you've never seen him on stage, he'll be easy to recognize for he's very tall, good looking, with a soul patch, and these seductive baby blue eyes. He has brown hair, but it must have been a bad hair day for him, for he kept his cap on for both numbers. Once on stage, he removes his N.C. 23 T-shirt and reveals this long upper body with an athletic build. He did a slow dance to the song "All I wanna do is spend time with you" which set a very relaxing mood... Second number, it's all about those balls! and he knows it. He plays with them, squats down to let them just dangle out there, and crawls around with them rubbing along the stage. He's not well endowed, but who's cares.

More to come on erotic video star BRAD ROCK, now on NY Rentboy, and the hot Latin sensation and Gaiety horse hung twink, ENRIQUE.... :-)

Hello Foxy,

>VDN...thanks for posting pictures of Carlos and Taylor. I'm

>too much of a luddite to know how to do that sort of thing.

NONSENSE! You are just too busy seeing the real thing. I just try to help those in cyberspace, like myself, see these dudes because we can't there as often as people who live closer.

VDN :-)

Hello Foxy,

>VDN...thanks for posting pictures of Carlos and Taylor. I'm

>too much of a luddite to know how to do that sort of thing.

NONSENSE! You are just too busy seeing the real thing. I just try to help those in cyberspace, like myself, see these dudes because we can't there as often as people who live closer.

VDN :-)

RE: more reviews

VDN: "more Taylor", this kid is growing on me as the shots keep getting better.

Next on stage, Big Blue Productions erotic video star BRAD ROCK. Personally, I never heard of Big Blue or Brad Rock, but now I can't get enough of them. :9

BRAD, making his 2nd appearance at the G, enters stage for round 1 wearing these big red boxing shorts, t-shirt, and barefoot. He has short dark hair, very seductive blue eyes, and that boy next door look. He's on the short side, has a medium build, and a very friendly personality. His stage show is mostly slow dancing and body stroking, which he puts a lot of effort into... When the boxing shorts drop, BRAD is wearing a black jock strap with a thick waist band. His hand goes down the pouch and he does lots of pleasurable stroking... Round 2: BRAD is well endowed and has fat hangers. He spends a lot of time pleasing the ringside patrons while stroking his fat, thick cock.

ENRIQUE: maybe his 2nd time back at the G. He's a youthful, good looking Latino with short dark hair/eyes and a slender build. He's an average dancer with a routine that reminded me of a marching parade. Second number, very impressive. He's well hung and seems to enjoy getting into the mood. He has a hairy butt and unshaven pubic hairs.

This week's lineup is a good mix of hot looking men.

For those G-patrons heading off to Montreal this week, have fun, and keep us posted.

Archived