GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 8.9.04

Cooper
This topic is 7245 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: more reviews

VDN: "more Taylor", this kid is growing on me as the shots keep getting better.

Next on stage, Big Blue Productions erotic video star BRAD ROCK. Personally, I never heard of Big Blue or Brad Rock, but now I can't get enough of them. :9

BRAD, making his 2nd appearance at the G, enters stage for round 1 wearing these big red boxing shorts, t-shirt, and barefoot. He has short dark hair, very seductive blue eyes, and that boy next door look. He's on the short side, has a medium build, and a very friendly personality. His stage show is mostly slow dancing and body stroking, which he puts a lot of effort into... When the boxing shorts drop, BRAD is wearing a black jock strap with a thick waist band. His hand goes down the pouch and he does lots of pleasurable stroking... Round 2: BRAD is well endowed and has fat hangers. He spends a lot of time pleasing the ringside patrons while stroking his fat, thick cock.

ENRIQUE: maybe his 2nd time back at the G. He's a youthful, good looking Latino with short dark hair/eyes and a slender build. He's an average dancer with a routine that reminded me of a marching parade. Second number, very impressive. He's well hung and seems to enjoy getting into the mood. He has a hairy butt and unshaven pubic hairs.

This week's lineup is a good mix of hot looking men.

For those G-patrons heading off to Montreal this week, have fun, and keep us posted.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enrique was out and Ray was added to the lineup at the show I attended Tuesday night. For my money, Ryan was the sexiest guy of the night. He looks good just standing still, and when he moves, it gets even better...aside from his soon-to-be famous low-hangers, he's tall and handsome with piercing blue eyes, and has a mellow stage presence that belies his size. I'd swear he's from Southern California if I didn't know better. I think he's made to be a fashion runway model, and damn if he doesn't look hot in that tight short-sleeved "Diesel" shirt he had on. Sorry there aren't any online photos of Ryan around...

Ray is always an eyeful. I'd be glad to see him fill in on stage anytime. He has a very unique style all his own, "dance-posing" is the best term I can come up with for it. Sort of looks like he's channeling some energy from outter-space. Not sure how tall he is, but gigantic sums him up!

Final favorite of the night was Giovanni. He'll win you over with his charm, to say nothing of his big buff body, golden tanned skin,

thick legs and cock...He's half undressed by his first number, which I have mixed feelings about, there's a reason for the tease in striptease...but nonetheless, I find everything else about Giovanni's irresistable.

Yes, Foxy, Carlos Botero is incredible both in looks and performance. I can't vouch for what happens after he is met in the lounge at the G, but when I connected with him a couple of years ago in Miami (see review under another name), it was a great sesssion. Tho I've never been with Carlos since then, I still retain a great respect and fond feelings for this guy.

Yes, Foxy, Carlos Botero is incredible both in looks and performance. I can't vouch for what happens after he is met in the lounge at the G, but when I connected with him a couple of years ago in Miami (see review under another name), it was a great sesssion. Tho I've never been with Carlos since then, I still retain a great respect and fond feelings for this guy.

Saw the show on Monday as well.

Carlos Botero really is incredible. Run to see him. But if you are looking for muscle, he is the only real one and he is number 5 on the schedule.

Giovanni is very cute and very beefy. Those armpits are quite incredible but he needs to have a trim there as well as on his head. Looks several years older than his photo on Rentboy.

Brad Rock was quite a disappointment for me. He dresses in a very uninspired fashion and seems not comfortable on stage. He is certainly well hung but not in the best of shape as his pictures suggest. I found him really misplaced, but heck, lots of guys really liked his downhome appearance.

Saw the show on Monday as well.

Carlos Botero really is incredible. Run to see him. But if you are looking for muscle, he is the only real one and he is number 5 on the schedule.

Giovanni is very cute and very beefy. Those armpits are quite incredible but he needs to have a trim there as well as on his head. Looks several years older than his photo on Rentboy.

Brad Rock was quite a disappointment for me. He dresses in a very uninspired fashion and seems not comfortable on stage. He is certainly well hung but not in the best of shape as his pictures suggest. I found him really misplaced, but heck, lots of guys really liked his downhome appearance.

Okay, I was at the 3:30 show today and it was pretty good. Ryan is not my type really but very cute, personable (I didn't get to talk to him but he was talking non-stop to another patron) and has huge balls. Brad Rock was nothing exciting (boring in fact to me) The next guy I didn't catch his name but a very cute twink. Then Ray, Oh Ray! I saw him about a year ago and his body has gotten leaner, and much more cut. Very hot. Wanted to give me a private (don't they all) Has anyone had one of his? I read on the review here that he is more into muscle worshiping and not really into putting out. He has gotten alot more comfortable on the stage with posing/and dancing more. Carlos was very hot! Muscle lovers go see him as fast as you can. Seems to be somewhat personable. Christian didn't watch but cute. Giovanni doesn't do anything for me. That's it.

Okay, I was at the 3:30 show today and it was pretty good. Ryan is not my type really but very cute, personable (I didn't get to talk to him but he was talking non-stop to another patron) and has huge balls. Brad Rock was nothing exciting (boring in fact to me) The next guy I didn't catch his name but a very cute twink. Then Ray, Oh Ray! I saw him about a year ago and his body has gotten leaner, and much more cut. Very hot. Wanted to give me a private (don't they all) Has anyone had one of his? I read on the review here that he is more into muscle worshiping and not really into putting out. He has gotten alot more comfortable on the stage with posing/and dancing more. Carlos was very hot! Muscle lovers go see him as fast as you can. Seems to be somewhat personable. Christian didn't watch but cute. Giovanni doesn't do anything for me. That's it.

>Giovanni isn't my type either. Is this Ray the Brazilian Ray

>who was at the G not so very long ago?

This is indeed the same Ray, he's hard to miss...one of the tallest guys on stage. Does anyone have any info on this weekend's lineup?

thanks

>Giovanni isn't my type either. Is this Ray the Brazilian Ray

>who was at the G not so very long ago?

This is indeed the same Ray, he's hard to miss...one of the tallest guys on stage. Does anyone have any info on this weekend's lineup?

thanks

RE: Weekend lineup

Friday night's 6:15pm show:

1. RYAN

2. BRAD ROCK

3. TAYLOR

4. RAY

5. GIOVANNI

6. CARLOS BOTERO

7. SCOTT

8. CHRISTIAN

9. DAMIAN

10. ADRIANO

11. MASON

12. ANTHONY

Some names mentioned for next week's lineup:

GQ

NICK

MASON

DAMIAN

Friday night's 6:15pm show:

1. RYAN

2. BRAD ROCK

3. TAYLOR

4. RAY

5. GIOVANNI

6. CARLOS BOTERO

7. SCOTT

8. CHRISTIAN

9. DAMIAN

10. ADRIANO

11. MASON

12. ANTHONY

Some names mentioned for next week's lineup:

GQ

NICK

MASON

DAMIAN

Guest Tomcal_

Cooper, since I am getting in NYC next Weds. I will look forward your Monday review of the lineup and any "special notes" on those guys appearing!

Guest Tomcal_

Cooper, since I am getting in NYC next Weds. I will look forward your Monday review of the lineup and any "special notes" on those guys appearing!

>Cooper, since I am getting in NYC next Weds. I will look

>forward your Monday review of the lineup and any "special

>notes" on those guys appearing!

Tomcal, Foxy and I will dedicate next week's reviews to you. We'll give special attention to any dancer who comes from Brazil, but then again, you probably already know them. Enjoy your trip. :-)

>Cooper, since I am getting in NYC next Weds. I will look

>forward your Monday review of the lineup and any "special

>notes" on those guys appearing!

Tomcal, Foxy and I will dedicate next week's reviews to you. We'll give special attention to any dancer who comes from Brazil, but then again, you probably already know them. Enjoy your trip. :-)

Archived