Forum Moderator Hits 1000 Posts

Lucky
This topic is 7338 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Our man Cooper has hit the big 1000 mark, and I, for one, have to say that he has made some great contributions here. We owe him for the FAQ section as well as his continuing reports on the Gaiety and other local venues.

So let's hope that he continues to inform and amuse us. Where would we be without him? He's the best moderator in Hooville!

Thanks guys for the kind words. I hope my posts have provided you with useful information and a better understanding of what's taking place in the Big Apple.

WOW! 1,000 posts, that's a lot of wacking off on the keyboard! :+

Guest JohnPela

>Mr Cooper is just soooo cute I want to hug and kiss

>him.

Jay, I second that about the Fab Cooper. I too have the urge to want to hug and kiss him. He is a really sweet guy! Alas, he prefers younger men who look great nude on the Gaiety stage. Oh, well...

Not only have there been 1000+ post from our Mr Cooper, but they have been some of the most valuable post in this Message Center for those that plan to visit NYC or just keep up with the happenings in the Big Apple. Not only that but he serves as a fantastic host for all the M4M'ers had happen to visit. So Coooper not just congratulations but 1000 Thank you's for all you do.

I have to agree. I enjoyed meeting Cooper and all the other NYC Hoovites who came to the NYC chapter meeting.

Cooper, like the others, was fun, gracious, and pleasant.

Though he and the others there told us that the Gaiety show for that week was twink laden ...

Gentlemen... for the definition of twink.... all you needed to do was look around the table (and not at me, btw)...LOLOL

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Congrats, Cooper!

Archived