Montreal -- More Things Change More They Stay the Same

Guest Tampa Yankee
This topic is 7503 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>A very sexy, very cute dancer from Montreal just walked into

>my apartment for a week or two. :) He says that the rules at

>Blue and Adonis have not changed. He said that he had not

>heard of any changes in the program at those clubs. However,

>as fast as things change in Montreal, it could have happened

>on his way down to NYC today.

And why might that dancer be there, Oz? Tired of the rules changes in Montreal and thinking of starting into the strip club business in NYC?

(Count me in , btw, if that's the case)

:-) :D :9 }(

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Montreal -- More Things Change More They Stay the S...

Marc,

You know you would be the first one I would contact. :) Since we were not able to buy Taboo, we need a new venture. :) How about Taboo south? Say NYC? I think this is a fabulous idea. I will rent the space if you will get the boys down here. :) Start blowing on that pipe of yours. :) (Pied Piper reference for those of you with nasty minds)

I believe Vakh is right. I have female friends who stip in Montreal, as well as in Ottowa. they've informed me that the clients are allowed to touch the breasts and ass, not the crotch...but, I'm sure for a BIG tip.....

However, in the straight male stripper clubs, such as 281...there was no touching allowed by the female patrons. ;(

Guest Tampa Yankee

My source tells me that a meeting between the police and campus management is set for tomorrow -- I guess that is today already -- to determine the final status for the back room dances.

>I believe Vakh is right. I have female friends who stip in

>Montreal, as well as in Ottowa. they've informed me that the

>clients are allowed to touch the breasts and ass, not the

>crotch...but, I'm sure for a BIG tip.....

I think that is right. You can't touch the breasts or ass, and you can't kiss, suck or fuck them, and that rule is enforced by security guards who check periodically in the booths. I would not see why a gay strip bar should or would be expected to function with different rules as a matter of law.

>I believe Vakh is right. I have female friends who stip in

>Montreal, as well as in Ottowa. they've informed me that the

>clients are allowed to touch the breasts and ass, not the

>crotch...but, I'm sure for a BIG tip.....

>

>However, in the straight male stripper clubs, such as

>281...there was no touching allowed by the female patrons. ;(

My BoyToy worked at the 281 and I am thankful no touching was allowed.

>

Well, it's true!!! The doors have come off! Went to Campus for a pre-dinner drink and was informed by one of my usual dancers, who had a long face, that the doors had been removed yesterday.

As it turned out, I hired several dancers for just a few dances each, and actually, things really haven't changed much}(

The only thing, if you want to play around, find a dancer who is willing, and select a cabin that offers a modocum of privacy, where the dancer can act as the lookout. I was told that the doorman is being vigilant and, if a dancer is caught "fooling around", he will be suspended for two weeks. That being said, I found I could quite enjoy myself, all for $10 a dance, a nice saving from those $20 dances.;-)

RE: P.S.

You're welcome! BTW, my visit to Campus yesterday was enhanced by the presence of several new dancers, one from the West Side stripper bar downtown, a place I rarely go to as it is too far out of the gay village and lacks much excitement.

Well, this newbie, who is called Carlos, is a strikingly handsome, tall, dark-haired guy with a beautiful, gracefully muscular build. About 23 or so and speaks quite acceptable English although we also conversed in French. He's not pushy at all but once he starts giving you a dance, WOW! Despite his stagename, he is not in the least Latino looking, his skin is pearl white and he has a gorgeous butt and strong long legs. All in all, a beautiful man to spend some time with. And his $10 dances were HOT!!}(

Archived