Silvio/Sylvio at Stock Bar Montreal?

Samai139
This topic is 7508 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was at Stock Bar last weekend, and on Saturday night was very impressed with a dancer named Silvio or Sylvio. Great dancer and performer, model looks and body. I had no time that night to talk to him or to ask him into the back room. If anyone has any information about him---lap dances, privates, etc., please either send it to me or post it? Thanks.

SOME OF THE BEST LAP DANCES THAT BOZO HAS EVER HAD WERE WITH SYLVIO. THE BOY IS QUITE INTERACTIVE AND ONCE INSIDE THE CUBICLE DISPLAYS LOTS OF ENERGY. SYLVIO IS ALSO IS A MAGICIAN WITH HIS TONGUE. :9 :9

SYLVIO CAN BE SOMEWHAT SHY IF YOU DON'T KNOW HIM. BOZO'S SUGGESTION IS TO APPROACH SYLVIO. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH HIS LAP DANCES.

TELL HIM BOZO SENT YOU!

>I was at Stock Bar last weekend, and on Saturday night was

>very impressed with a dancer named Silvio or Sylvio. Great

>dancer and performer, model looks and body. I had no time

>that night to talk to him or to ask him into the back room.

>If anyone has any information about him---lap dances,

>privates, etc., please either send it to me or post it?

>Thanks.

Met him last night. Very nice guy and awesome body with the model looks you mentioned. This guy is beautiful. He tried to be very affectionate, kissing my neck, ears,etc...(No mouth kissing). A lot of body contact and let me touch but he couldn't get HARD during 5-$20 dances.

Archived