Montreal at Black and Blue October 8-15

TotallyOz
This topic is 7523 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Howdy all. I will be in Montreal this year for Black and

>Blue. Just curious if anyone else is going to be up there at

>that time.

At the risk of appearing unknowledable, what in the world is "Black & Blue" - I've never heard of it and I go to Montreal quite often.

Guest Tampa Yankee

Hi Tomcal,

I'll be there will bells on and friend in tow... lol. I know of at least one other M4Mer that will be in attendance and Marc A will be there in spirit and tuning in for daily reports while he is mastering the French alphabet. (hehe... inside joke to Marc.)

Black and Blue is the grand daddy of circuit parties. The boys in Montreal know how to do a party right. The party lasts for 6 days. Each night has its own theme. For example, one night is military and everyone dresses in military attire. One night is Leather, one night jock and the big night (Sunday) is Black and Blue. The Sunday night party is held in Olympic Stadium and like 30,000 people partying all night long. It is truly a spectacular event. I have been every year for about 7 years and love going there duing the party week. The streets are alive the entire week, the clubs are hopping and the bathhouses are overflowing. :)

To see the event, go to: http://www.bbcm.org You will find a link for Black and Blue and pics from last year.

OK... this thread is making me insanely jealous!

I don't know how I am going to keep myself focused during the week you are there...

I will definitely be watching the internet for updates. I will be checking in with the Taboo-boys-on-hiatus to see what they are up to. Maybe watch Montreal Boys Live on the internet.

Will that suffice?

NO WAY! I think I may have to fly Travis of Boulder out this way! LOL

Guest Tampa Yankee

ROFL...

I'll be there early but my first priority is waiting for package delivery. ;)

SO I hope you'll jump in and start lining up our local friends.}(

BTW, did you get the TWO adjoining SUITES?? We will need them!! :7

>Howdy all. I will be in Montreal this year for Black and

>Blue. Just curious if anyone else is going to be up there at

>that time.

I'm going up the weekend BEFORE Black and Blue (Oct 2-5). It is less crowded the week before and less competition for the boys attention.:+ The crowds for B&B are worse than Holiday crowds, of course B&B is held during Canadian Thanksgiving weekend.

Yes, KY. You are right. The crowds are big and wide during Black and Blue. That is why I like it. Eye Candy all over the place. Not only the Montreal boys but the visitors as well. Something about that weekend always does it for me. You know that I just adore Montreal. But, being up there during Black and Blue is always the most fun for me. I guess it is the costumes that all the guys make.

I do hate the competition during that week. However, I go up there and hire boys for privates. Most of the crowd at the clubs that week are not looking for after hours privates. I get to the club, make my arrangements with the boy of the night and then I have fun. Since I go up to Montreal so much, the boys I hire know that I am good to them more than just one time per year and therefore, they always make sure that week is special for me.

>

>I'm going up the weekend BEFORE Black and Blue (Oct 2-5). It

>is less crowded the week before and less competition for the

>boys attention.:+ The crowds for B&B are worse than Holiday

>crowds, of course B&B is held during Canadian Thanksgiving

>weekend.

I am missing the B&B gang and I am missing you, KyTop!

I will be there the last couple of weekends of October myself. I know I will miss Taboo a lot on these trips, but hope to see the boys on hiatus while there... and bringing up a couple of my own too! It is always a blast there almost regardless of the timing or circumstance!

I hope to be in MTL the week of Black and Blue , I heard that they

are changeing the lap dance rooms because the Police have asked

them to so that no one can see in. I also heard that there will be no

touching , But I am hopeing that is NOT true . Hopefully more info

will be available so the readers will know the real facts.

I responded in the other thread this morning to changes in the stripper clubs here in Montreal. What I forgot to address was a point made to me by several dancers at Campus, namely that even though there will be touching (and more) allowed in the new private cabins, there will NOT be touching allowed in the public areas of the clubs.

This means apparently, that the former practice of holding boys by the waist, caressing in a friendly way, and other forms of touching (non-sexual) will NOT be permitted, for instance, at the tables or at the stand-up bars. I know, if this is true, that this will be hugely missed by quite a few of us. Even last night at Campus, there was quite a lot of close contact between dancers and patrons at the bar, so the new rules are not in effect yet, even though they are with respect to activities in the newly enclosed cabins (not yet all completed).

So, some good news and some not-so-good news! Like life, I guess:-(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived