GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF AUG. 25TH

foxy
This topic is 7514 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest atlgaboy_30305

Anyone know much about Vito? Is he as innocent as he looks. When I first saw him, I thought "Well he is kind of cute" and then off came the clothes, and WOW!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you click on the link it will take you there. It did not directly post the image in.

>>1. TYLER: Introduced as "the featured dancer and sexy

>>blond"... I've reviewed Tyler several times and I wish I

>knew

>>how to post pictures from HX magazine.

>

>Let's see if this source works .....

>

>http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_9107332//Yahoo!+Photo+Album/tyler.jpg?grLFDU_AlYwmwo5R

RE: Weekend Lineup

Labor Day weekend got off to a good start at the G with an excellent lineup:

1. Devon Barry

2. Tyler: was announced by Neo as the "future dancer"...

3. Dave

4. Tom

5. J.J. (bodybuilder)

6. Cameron

7. Filipe

8. Joey Jordan (bodybuilder)

9. Vito: got a round of applause for the longest stream of pre-cum as well as his cart-wheel down center stage.

10. Luc (jackhammer, Luc says "hi", he's looking good!)

11. Shane Rollins: excellent dancer and performer, he's so light on his feet.

12. Eduardo: (new to the G, from Venezuela) He and his amazing bubble butt were a big hit. He said he's been dancing at SBNY and the Roxy in NYC. He now resides in Miami. His English isn't the best, but he's fun to talk with.

Next week's featured dancers, not "future" are: Carlos Morales and Shane Rollins.

Luc and Eduardo said they'll be around next week. J.J. is a maybe till Wed.

Several of the dancers wore caps tonight, making me think of "cap day" at Yankee Stadium.

At the 6:15p show, there was a flash back to the recent "Blackout of 2003" (for a moment I thought Valley Dweller North had returned). A fuse blew causing the lights in the lounge and part of the stage to go out. It shut down the a/c and it became most uncomfortable sitting in the theatre. The emergency lights went on and the show continued, but this time, not only were the dancers sweating but so were the patrons. Finally, after about 90 minutes, the lights and a/c returned... Hats off to the security guard who did a great job covering up the blinding emergency lights. Even Denise got a round of applause when she personally turned on the a/c in the theatre.

Guest Dudenj37

Felipe from the gaiety.I would like to know if any OF YOU GUYS from this site has spent time with Felipe, the latin dancer from the gaiety.DOES HE ADVERTISE SOMEWHERE ELSE?.What is he into ? I would like to hire him .Please if you have any info that can help me .Contact me at dudenj37@AOL.COM

Thank you Chuck

RE: Featured dancers...

Other rumors for next week:

Shane Rollins

Luc

Carlos Morales

Neo

William

Celso

possibly Matt?

not sure about Eduardo for next week, agree he was a great addition to the lineup, very sexy performer.

Next weekend is rumored to be the Gaiety debut of Czech hottie Nikolai. Something to look forward to.

Jordan tells me he hopes to be there next weekend too.

RE: Sincere thanks...

A big THANK YOU goes out to Foxy, NYO, Lucky, VDN, and HiJinx for making the "M4M Gaiety Reviews" the #1 draw on this site. For the past few months, the G-threads have been averaging well over 2,250 views a week. Thanks to your contributions and information many members/non members turn to us for the most current and factual G-information. :p Keep up the great work! I hope others, who turn to this site for their G-updates, will join me in thanking this great group of guys.

Stop being so damn modest. A BIG THANK YOU to you Cooper. As I said when you first assumed the moderator post of this section, I seldom read the Gaiety reviews before you took over, as I don't live in NYC. I never miss reading it now though, as I think you Damn Yankees are really alright good ole' boys who call it as you see it. I love all the inside info and posting of the boys' links and straight forward honesty by you and all the others you mentioned. Keep up the great work as it is definitely appreciated! :)

I also wish to offer my thanks to all contributors, but especially to Cooper. The G is a favorite place of mine - unfortunately I can't get to NYC very often, but this is a great way to keep in touch with what is happening and I love reading about who is appearing there. (Some of the dancers who still perform there I remember so well, like Ray and TJ - wow!) So keep up the excellent work, guys - it is much appreciated.

cityguy

My Thanks is not just for this entertaining segment each week but also for the Hospitality shown to me, and I am sure many other Non-New York M4M'ers, when we are fortunate enough to make it to the Big Apple and the G. It was really cool of Cooper and Lucky, guys I had only met here, to serve as my hosts for my night at the G.

Thanks Guys for making me feel welcome and treating me as a Friend.

Take Care and Thanks for continuing to entertain even us that are many miles away with your G Reviews, comments, and updates.

Archived