GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF AUG. 18TH

foxy
This topic is 7552 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you're into BIG DICKS this is the week to take in the Gaiety show. Some new and very interesting faces to go along with those huge schlongs.

The lineup is...

1. Angel (Poland)

2. Ronnie Lacour (Florida) http://www.ronnielacour.com

3. Alex (Canada)

4. Danik (Canada)

5. John (Florida)

6. Jake (Canada)

7. Mark (Canada)

Later this evening Mr. Cooper will be adding some juicy details and I should add a few thoughts of my own after I take a long cold shower to cool down. Stay tuned.

Guest JohnPela

>>The lineup is...

>5. John (Florida)

Does anyone know where John is from in Florida?

>Later this evening Mr. Cooper will be adding some juicy

>details ... Stay tuned.

I hope Cooper will be providing some juicy details of his Monday "research" as well as today's Gaiety line up. Us inquiring minds in the hinterlands are keenly interested!

Since both Foxy and I attended today's G-show, we decided that he would review any dancer who's cock was at least 9.5"+. As a result, Foxy will be reviewing 3 of today's dancers!

Who's Who in the lineup:

1. ANGEL: a G-regular. He's average height with good looks, short blond hair and blue eyes. Angel is noted for his sweaty work-out dance routines. He likes to swing quickly his arms and kick up his heels. Today, I noticed that he was attempting to stand on his toes. Unfortunately, his music selection was the sounds of the Middle East and didn't have a good beat for his fast style of dance... Angel entered stage wearing a white tank top and tan shorts. The top is quickly removed revealing a tight ripped 6 pack and solid muscular arms. He has a smooth chest and legs. Angel lowers his walking shorts to his white briefs, pulls them down to shows off his meaty butt. He then spreads his cheeks for a good view downtown. Well done! Angel was rather somber looking on stage today and made little eye contact with the patrons. I've always found that a glance and a smile can win the patrons over.

3. ALEX: another G-regular. Introduced as "the hot and handsome blond", he's tall with spikey blond hair, blue eyes, and good looks. He came out wearing a "PUMA" T-shirt and camouflage design shorts. His stage show consists of a lot of posing, flexing, and stroking. He has a tight muscular build, solid smooth thin legs, and a lot of bulging veins. Alex has a friendly stage personality, makes good eye contact and has a warm inviting smile. He has, perhaps, one of the best bubble butts in the lineup, however, he's no where near a 9"er.

5. JOHN (JJ): new to the G, he's from Fl and has been dancing at Cupids and Swinging Richards. He was a welcomed addition to the lineup. First off, he's extremely handsome and has the looks of Tom Cruise. He enters stage dressed in the style of the 50's, wearing "Clark Kent" dark rimmed glasses which hide his real identity. John is tall, dark, and handsome. He has longish dark hair and seductive brown eyes. Once he removes his shirt, he reveals a tight muscular ripped chest with light hair, solid muscular arms, and meaty nipples. John is a slow dancer and makes great eye contact, but bewarned, he has a smile that will cause you to reach deeper into the pocket... For his 1st time on the G-stage, John did a fine job. He also had no problem entering with a good sized lasting erection and a nice smooth round butt. JJ won both Foxy and me over! :9

7. MARK: also making his G-debut. He's from Montreal and has danced at Taboo and the Stock. He's 24yo, about 5'7", with long brown hair that's parted down the middle. He has that cute puppy dog look with blue eyes, a seductive smile, and a medium build. He entered stage dressed all in white and put on a rather good show. He likes to spin and move quickly around the stage. He has the most tattoos in the lineup, as well as a smooth bubble butt and a good sized dick (also, no problem getting erect)... MARK was the first dancer to arrive today and was very friendly and open with Foxy and me.

Foxy will submit the rest of the reviews and I know it's going to be a 10! Btw, Ronnie said his twin will only be on stage with him on the weekend.

Sorry for the delay in posting. I got hooked on a PBS Special on Ella Fitzgerald, probably the greatest female singer that ever lived. But now onto some of the greatest, hungest dancers on the Gaiety stage. By some strange quirk of fate I got all the big ones to review. It's a nice job!

2. Ronnie Lacour. The featured dancer, who was dancing without his twin. I'm very sorry to say I missed the weekend show where they both danced as policemen. It was breathtaking I hear. Well, Ronnie has no problem holding the stage on his

own. He came out in camouflage fatigue pants and a mesh tank top that came off quickly to reveal a perfect torso. His skin looks like silk and must be heaven to touch. He's very handsome and extremely nice to talk to in the Lounge. When those pants drop he was wearing a camouflage thong that someone (Cooper) said looked like the nose of an airplane. A 747 perhaps. This is one hellava bulge. He's reputed to be 10 x 8 and it sure looked like it to me when he came out for the second number. He could test the best gag reflex around. The very thought brought tears to my eyes. Tears of happiness, of course. Well for you size queens out there, we next had....

4. Danik. I don't know about the rest of you, but deep down inside I hope my favorite dancers are gay. This is a case where I hope a dancer will make many babies, so I guess it would help to be straight for that. Some genes need to be passed on. Danik has such a beautiful face you almost (almost) don't care if he takes his clothes off. The guy is gorgeous. Totally gorgeous! He came out wearing these fun, sort of shiny baggy blue pants by "hood". I hope they pay him something to wear them. He looked great in them. It was even better when they came off to reveal a pair of black Hugo Boss briefs that held the most amazing surprise. He has the kind of body that looks like it was developed on the playing fields instead of the gym. Very natural and very hot. I heard he wants to be a professional baseball player and I'd root for his team any day, but mostly I'd want to be in the locker room handing him a towel. Is it fair that anyone so beautiful should also have a 10 x 8? Some guys just get it all. He has a cute little soul patch and notice the sideburns if you can bring your eyes north again. Sigh!

6. Jake (the Snake). This guy is just so damn cute I can hardly stand it. He has the most adorable face. Whenever I talk to him he does this thing where he squeezes my shoulder and I have an orgasm right there. He has a solid build and dances very well. He's been away from the Gaiety for 9 months and I'm sure many will be happy for his return. He looks better than ever. Ok, now for "the snake" part. Yup, another really big one. Normally he'd be the biggest of the lineup, but with the other 2 guys it's hard to say. I'm going to have to start bringing a tape measure with me. Wouldn't that be a fun little fantasy to act out? Well, a boy can dream, can't he?

So, if you want big ones, you can't do better than this show.

PS. I know Cooper reviewed John already, but I just have to say after talking to him in the Lounge I was kind of in love with this guy. He really got to me. Something tells me I'll be going back to see the show all over again. Problem is...I want them all! Time for another cold shower.

Tuesday lineup same as Monday. I thought the show was decent but not as good as last week's. Always some highlights. My favorites were Angel, Alex and Danik. Tom was uncomfortable in his first song but loosened up a lot in the second, nice body.

Rumors for next week:

Dave (Angel-Wing)

Tyler

Cameron

Devon Barry

Tom

Felipe

i have the only review of "jake the snake" (listed just as "jake" gaiety new york) from three and a half years ago; even though it's been a while (i hired him a time or two after the review), i still have good memories of my times with him. i recommend getting time with him. alas, i'm from out of town and can not get back to see him.

Guest islandman

Hey Guys -- Hopefully it's cool to request this, but I've been trying to track down Jake since last November. We had a great time in NYC and I wanted to get him over to Hawaii for a visit. If any of you guys talk to him and want to help me out -- tell him to give me a call collect 808-xxx-xxx or if anyone has contact info. He's a very decent guy I'd love to hook up again. Thanks so much either way.

Michael

JOHN: from Florida at the Gaiety this week

John was among my favorites of this weeks hit parade at the Gaeity. Does anyone have contact information for him in Florida?? I'm sure one of you lucky gents had the pleasure of meeting him in the lounge and got the goods on him. Would really appreciate it as I'm heading to Florida in a couple of weeks...

Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace Gaiety Return on Friday & Saturday Nights

As noted in a separate posting: Friday and Saturday nights (August 22 & 23) Ben Versace aka Dr. Versace will be returning to the Gaiety for a special appearance. This is the weekend to visit the Gaiety: As noted earlier by Foxy and Cooper, based on the other beautiful hunks who appeared during the week who will also be performing this weekend.

Ben Versace is Mr. Entertainment, a very talented, handsome performer who enjoys performing with creative costumes (such as the sex instructor, security guard, waiter, sailor, has a great body, seductive killer eyes and beautiful cock. His muscles are even more enhanced since his last performance at the Gaiety in early June 2003. He is very easy and friendly to talk to in the lounge and is one of the nicest guys and talented to ever dance at the Gaiety.

Cooper has noted in a previous early June 2003 review, that just Ben Versace's performance alone was worth the price of admission to the Gaiety.

If you are in NYC this weekend, this is your chance to see him. He was very popular when he performed at Cocktails bar in Chicago a couple of weekends ago on Halstead Street for Market Days event.

I guess anyone can tell that I am a big fan of Ben's Gaiety performances. I like to see well-hung, nude, handsome guys perform there but I also like to see a good, friendly, creative performance. Its nice when the dancer is having a good time and can be interactive and friendly with the audience. I believe Cooper will back me up on this.

RE: What to do after the G-show.

JP: Thanks again for the update on Ben's return. I posted some comments on your announcement thread.

Q. Looking for something to do after the G-show? Here are 2 suggestions.

During the past week I visited the Oscar Wilde Bar (O.W.) at 221 E. 58th St. between 2nd/3rd Ave. http://www.oscarwildebar.com (across from the gay bar Townhouse). The bar isn't new, but has been recently renovated with a very contemporary look. Smokers will like this place for they have a backyard patio area set up for your smoking pleasure. I was there on a Saturday night, they advertise "go-go dancing" to go-go with your favorite drink. Since this has only recently started, I'm sure in time they will get their act together. The show was secheduled to start at 10pm but didn't get going till about 10:30p. The 1st dancer, Chris, a good looking young guy, was just hired... Each "go-go" dancer performs for 15 minutes dancing (only one at a time) on a small bench in front of a mirror. Only customers in the front bar can see his show, so sit down at the very modern bar or in a comfortable leather sectional style seats along the wall and enjoy... You can approach these dancers who perform in a thong. Also, tipping is expected, just go up to the dancer and place it in his thong. Touching is permissible. :9 ... Each night there is different entertainment, so check out the schedule before going. Call 212-355-3395 for show times and schedules. Finally, the bartenders are young, hot looking friendly guys who go shirtless and pull those black pants down low.

The next bar/restaurant is called "Therapy" and is advertised in the gay publications HX and NEXT. It's located 348 W. 52nd St. between 8th/9th Ave, call 212-397-1700 for entertainmet schedules. The place is new looking with a winery style decor. There are 2 floors and it's very spacious. I went there for drinks and dinner. Good food/service, waiters are handsome young men wearing their tight fitting "Therapy" black t-shirts. Since I was there in the late afternoon, there was no entertainment scheduled. I was told they have comedy shows, dj entertainment, and happy hour specials.

Hope these suggestions help when you're looking for some gay-friendly bars.

Guest master12361

Yes alex was really great. denise out did her self with some hot guys this week. I saw alex he was very hot looking forward to tonight and see who else is coming tonight,

I attended the Gaiety this Thursday for the 3:30 show and had a good time. I'm not sure of the name..but the dancer w/ the darker-complexion was definately the best, IMHO. No offense, but the rest of the dancers seemed they went to the same French-Canadian dance school. I definately will go back next time I'm in town!

- Jason Carter - Dallas, TX

- jason@sexyjasoncarter.com

- http://www.sexyjasoncarter.com

>If you're into BIG DICKS this is the week to take in the

>Gaiety show. Some new and very interesting faces to go along

>with those huge schlongs.

>

>The lineup is...

>

>1. Angel (Poland)

>2. Ronnie Lacour (Florida) http://www.ronnielacour.com

>3. Alex (Canada)

>4. Danik (Canada)

>5. John (Florida)

>6. Jake (Canada)

>7. Mark (Canada)

>

>Later this evening Mr. Cooper will be adding some juicy

>details and I should add a few thoughts of my own after I take

>a long cold shower to cool down. Stay tuned.

Jason, When a "dancer" is 10x7, no one cares if he can dance!:9 Btw, Ronnie is the dancer you liked. He also comes with a twin on the weekend. Hope your stay in NYC is going well. Finally, did you ask Denise if you could audition? :9

Tale of the tape measure

I did bring a tape measure this week. From largest to smallest, the order is: Danik, Ronnie then Jake. Danik is the most enjoyable mouthful. Jake looks larger because he is so much shorter than the other two.

Archived