Montreal week of fun

This topic is 7647 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wanted to post this in a separate thread,since the raid on Taboo has been covered.

Ijust got back from Montreal,and I must say that I had a great time!

The Stock,Campus,and the Adonis(to a lesser degree)provided me ,and the group of friends I met there,with hours of enjoyment.

The Campus has hired many new dancers-something for every taste.I would go earliesh in the afternoon(they open at 3 in the afternoon during the week,and 1 on weekends) and have something for every taste,from twinks,to young street punks,to older(25-35)very sexy men who know what they are about.

Favorites at the campus included;Jace(very very involved private on saturday afternoon-first one in the door!-had a plane to catch!)Martin(this boy/man is the sweetest most fun guy I have ever been with-treat him well and he will make you feel like you are 20-30 years younger)Bill(anouther sweet sweet guy-has done some films for falcon/jocks)Nico,Roberto(both darkeyed twink beauties who give great privates-Roberto LOVES U.S. currency!)Patrick(the one who can suck his own dick,he is a pig-and I mean that in the best way)Chris(blond with a big dick)

There are many more whose wares I did not sample(or whose names I cannot remember)But very few clunkers.

Stock has a new dancer in the afternoon named Jimmy.What a GOURGEOUS BOY!And sweet as well.Other dancers were very nice-the only night time one that peaked my interest was William(likes to wear a funny cap)and that was for the size of his unit.Many.many frat boy/jock/bodybuilder types,all Beautiful-just not my cup of tea.

Adonis has a wonderful new bartender-Derrick,very nice boy.

Afew new faces-nothing to write home about-this is a place you could score some "in room"entertainment at a reasonable price.

Also went to a new restaurant in the village,Cafe D'Sens-wonderful food at a good price-best place I have found on St.Catherine(in the Village at least)so far.

Picked up a couple of boys at the park and went to the Millenium for some fantasy time utilizing the wet area!

So I was a Pig in paradise!

Also hit the Contemparary,and fine arts museums-both have some great shows going on now.Also there is an incredible show at the Bonsecour market in old montreal called "arte qui fait boom"(art that goes boom)emerging Quebecquois artist-well worth your time.

Now I will return in the fall-have to save up my pennies!

Forgot to mention,the police(10 uniformed officers)did a walk through of the Campus on Thursday night-nothing happened.So IMO,it is not the backroom sex that is the problem with the strip clubs(see tabboo thread)but other things(Taboo is of the beaten path,and they may be trying to gentrify that area?)

>Ijust got back from Montreal,and I must say that I had a great

>time!

I am glad. The raid on Taboo has gotten all of us who aren't there a little depressed. And although it has always been my favorite place, it is easy to forget when you are not there how much fun Montreal can be.... even with a watered down Taboo.

>The Stock,Campus,and the Adonis(to a lesser degree)provided me

>,and the group of friends I met there,with hours of

>enjoyment.

Once again, this is good news.

>The Campus has hired many new dancers-something for every

>taste.I would go earliesh in the afternoon(they open at 3 in

>the afternoon during the week,and 1 on weekends) and have

>something for every taste,from twinks,to young street punks,to

>older(25-35)very sexy men who know what they are about.

Last time I was there, there was a very cute twink dancer at Campus afteroon who would dance at Campus and then come to Taboo to hang out with his friends (where he looked like he belonged). Good to know that other clubs are picking up some of these guys.

>Stock has a new dancer in the afternoon named Jimmy.What a

>GOURGEOUS BOY!And sweet as well.

I wish they put some of these cute twinks on their website. I am also glad that they have reopened in the afternoon. Will have to do some of that next trip.

>Adonis has a wonderful new bartender-Derrick,very nice boy.

>Afew new faces-nothing to write home about-this is a place you

>could score some "in room"entertainment at a reasonable

>price.

Again, depending on the results of the June 12 trial for Taboo, life for us twink lovers may never be the same. It is good to know that the rest of the village is keeping it together.

Thanks for the report.

>Forgot to mention,the police(10 uniformed officers)did a walk

>through of the Campus on Thursday night-nothing happened.So

>IMO,it is not the backroom sex that is the problem with the

>strip clubs(see tabboo thread)but other things(Taboo is of the

>beaten path,and they may be trying to gentrify that area?)

Seems quite intrusive though. It can't be that the mood of the place remained unaltered or upbeat after that display.

I actually think what you report is a bad sign. They obviously have a harder time making a case at Campus since the back room is too partitioned off to allow observation of other people's activity. A plain-clothes officer would actually have to engage in the activity himself to make a case against a dancer or the club... unlike Taboo where the officer could just take a dancer in the back and watch all the other couples.

The fact that they would put on a show like that is bothersome. It almost seems like the harassment technique of saying "we can;t catch you, but we are watching."

x(

>

>>Ijust got back from Montreal,and I must say that I had a

>great

>>time!

>

>I am glad. The raid on Taboo has gotten all of us who aren't

>there a little depressed. And although it has always been my

>favorite place, it is easy to forget when you are not there

>how much fun Montreal can be.... even with a watered down

>Taboo.

I must agree, I travel to Montreal twice a year and have seen the air let out of my Balloon reading about Taboo's problems. I usually hang out more at Campus than Taboo and now with the Police roaming thru there in Force, there is little air left in my Balloon. To me Montreal has been a gay man's paradise and I have celebrated my Birthday there for the past 3 years. I still plan to be there early July and hope that all has returned to normal by then. Also, plan to spend more time in Taboo, if all is well, to support those guys more.

Guest buffroger

>Bill(anouther sweet

>sweet guy-has done some films for

>falcon/jocks)

>hI bIGGUY,

Can you tell the name of the video that Bill made or what was his name as a video film star. I met Bill when I was in Montreal 2 weeks ago and I was quite taken by him. It will be a thrill to get his videos.

Thanks

>>Bill(anouther sweet

>>sweet guy-has done some films for

>>falcon/jocks)

>>hI bIGGUY,

>

>Can you tell the name of the video that Bill made or what was

>his name as a video film star. I met Bill when I was in

>Montreal 2 weeks ago and I was quite taken by him. It will be

>a thrill to get his videos.

>

>Thanks

I don't know who "Bill" the dancer is at Stock... but the only Montreal dancer I know who made films for Falcon went by the name of Jimmy McGuire. Do a search on "google" for Jimmy McGuire and you can see if that is him. Jimmy also used to appear on Montrealboyslive...

Since the subject has been raised, thought I would make a comment. The park directly behind the Bourbon complex is a well-known hustler hangout, along with the sidewalks that line it on both sides and the main drag in front of the Bourbon on St. Catherine St. In the last year or so the police presence has been stepped up to control the prostitution and drug trade that occurs there, especially focussing on underage guys. However if one is discreet and discriminating, one can indeed find some gems amongst the junkies that concentrate in that park.

Like Big Guy, I have encountered dancers after they have finished their afternoon shifts at the clubs (after 9pm) and other guys that are a lot of fun. The going rates seem very reasonable but make sure you tie down how much time they are going to spend with you as many try to get through an "appointment" in 10 or 15 minutes, which makes $40 seem a little more expensive.

Also, my experience has been that you can take these guys (the non-druggies) to your home or hotel room without too much concern for personal safety IF you take care to talk to them for awhile first and determine their situation. If they suggest stopping off first to get some drugs before your encounter, DROP THEM. These guys are the ones who are addicted to crack and the encounter will be a fiasco. Also avoid the ones who say they will do "anything". I like the ones who spell out their limits in advance, they are the honest ones, and if you can enjoy yourself within their limits you will have a rewarding time. I will often tip these ones $20 or $40 more if they extend the time they will spend or if they deliver well on their promises.;-)

Jimmy McGuire has been in a few Falcon / Jocks videos:

Other Side of Aspen V (FVP139)

Deep South - The Big and the Easy Part 2 (FVP145)

Deception Part 1 (JVP111)

btw, he isn't the first or the only Montreal dancer to have gone on to be a "Falcon Exclusive"

I wonder if anyone here knows or can guess who won the "M. Taboo" contest back in 1997? :-)

Guest buffroger

Thank you guys for the info re: Bill aka Jimmy Mcquire.

I am going to check out thosevideos. I have met him in Campus bar and I thought he's a sweet and nice person.

>Jimmy McGuire has been in a few Falcon / Jocks videos:

>

>Other Side of Aspen V (FVP139)

>Deep South - The Big and the Easy Part 2 (FVP145)

>Deception Part 1 (JVP111)

>

>btw, he isn't the first or the only Montreal dancer to have

>gone on to be a "Falcon Exclusive"

>I wonder if anyone here knows or can guess who won the "M.

>Taboo" contest back in 1997? :-)

I searched Google and even they dont Know , so please enlighten us, I Guess "Celine Dion" - Please tell me I am wrong.

>I wonder if anyone here knows or can guess who won the "M.

>Taboo" contest back in 1997? :-)

My only hope is that there WILL be a M. Taboo contest for 2003.

If so, I hope Damien wins... but would just like it to be that he and the other dancers can compete!

:-(

Archived