GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 03-10-03

Cooper
This topic is 7732 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The neon lights of Broadway maybe dark tonight, but the music of the Gaiety is sounding good, as the dancers are strumming their instruments and playing their organs... A much improved lineup this week, one that will give you a break from the political and economic problems.

Know before you go, the weekday lineup from the Monday, 1:30 show.

1. Tyler

2. Trevor

3. Antonio

4. Geno

5. Giovanni

6. Damien

7. Tino Lopez

The lineup consists of very muscular, handsome guys and a few good entertainers.

WHO'S WHO IN THE LINEUP...

1. TYLER: He always looks good! He's tall, blond/blue eyes, with a nice solid body from years of working out. He has a most seductive look, with pouty lips and sexy stage moves... Tyler enters through those tinsel curtains wearing a white T-shirt, designer jeans (the type with holes in the knees), a Notre Dame "fighting Irish" cap (he must like it for he wore it in both numbers), and kewl sneakers. He slowly removes his t-shirt revealing a solid ripped chest and gives us a sneak previews of what's to come in the 2nd number... Tyler is a BIG guy. He has strong muscular legs, and a rock hard fat cock with low hanging succulent balls. He spends most of his second number on his knees, seductively picking up the generous amount of tips, and spreading out so the patrons can get a good look at his amazing bubble butt. He also loves to fuck that stage.

2. TREVOR: Introduced as the "featured dancer". Like Tyler, Trevor always looks great. He reminds me so much of an action figure doll. He stands on stage, flexing his huge arm muscles and posing for the appreciative audience. He has dark hair with seductive blue eyes, and a body to die for. He looks great wearing all black while his solid chest muscles break through those shirt buttons... His second number is more muscle posing and getting up close to the patrons to see his fat cock and cute fuzzy bubble butt. Trevor has the start of a goatee and he looks good.

3. ANTONIO: Danced this past weekend and will be around for the entire week. He puts on an excellent, fast moving stage show. He danced to the song "Mexican" by Thalia. Perfect for his fabulous dance style. He's a tall very good looking Latino, with dark hair and eyes. He has a very silky smooth muscular body. He has a permanent smile on his face through his creative stage show. One move that turns the patrons on is his sensual back bend, the type you would see in a Limbo contest... He's a very friendly guy who makes a point of saying "thank you" to each tipping patron.

4. GENO: A very good looking Hungarian now residing in Florida. He has movie star looks, with dark hair and sparkling blue eyes. He has the perfect tan, along with a silky smooth muscular body. His stage show is mostly pacing the stage as he checks out each patrons... His second number reveals an average size cock with a beautiful smooth bubble butt which he shows off quite well. Geno told me he will also be dancing at Cupids.

5. GIOVANNI: Always gives a lively and exciting stage show. He has Spanish good looks, a solid muscular body with several tattoos. He danced to "Addicted to the drum beat", perfect for his fast moving arms and legs. He strips down to his thong and you can enjoy watching his cock bounce around as he performs... Giovanni's second number is very up close and personal. He steps off the stage and straddles all the patrons sitting around the stage. His rock hard cock almost touches your face as he strokes your face with his hands. One of these days those arm rests are going to give way and Giovanni will be in your lap doing a dance. He told me that Miko Valentine is his brother.

6. DAMIEN: A nice addition to the lineup. He's from the Boston area and comes with a great accent. He's 5'8" and 180lbs. When I first saw this handsome guy in the lounge, I couldn't help but notice how muscular he's gotten. He's been spending a lot of time working out at the gym and it's paid off. He looks great! Damien is a well dressed classy dancer with a charming personality. He has dark (very) jelled hair and killer brown eyes. He's an average dancer and has shown tremendous improvement since his 1st appearance 2 months ago... During his 2nd number you can see a large tattoo of a Celtic cross on his back and a pierced nip. Also, one of the better butts in the lineup!

7. TINO LOPEZ: A hot looking Latino with a cute baby face. He's much more muscular this time around, and has a wonderful full body tan. Picked it up on his recent trip to Hawaii. Told me he was bathing on a nude beach and was snorkeling nude with the blo-fish! Tino has dark hair/eyes and is an average dancer. He has hot looking lips and, in his second number, reveals a fat uncut cock and spreads those cheeks wide so we get a good look down his butt. Very nice!

Definitely a much better show this week... Spotted in the audience was "FOXY", a classy looking M4M member and a fine contributor to this board. Foxy was concerned that when Giovanni straddled him, his arm rest would break and he was ready with open arms to catch him just in case! Good seeing you and I enjoy comparing notes.

If you need additional information or have comments on the show, please reply. Coop

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job Coop. I agree, better sounding show than last week, though I felt last week's show gelled with the weekend additions.

Sounds like an excellent show. I definitely need to get there sometime soon (tomorrow?).

I believe Trevor might only be there Monday and Tuesday, but I'm not sure yet.

Guest JohnPela

I'd like to add my kudos and thanks to Cooper for his excellent Monday beginning of the wee G. review. This is my nightly reading before bed time and my sweet dreams (hopefully Gaiety dancers sweet dreams).

And while I'm at it, kudos and thanks again to NYO for his wonderful reviews and time/energy spent providing us the weekly weekend Gaiety awards/review over a several (three?) years. I really enjoyed reading them.

>Thanks Cooper. This Antonio guy sounds good, could you

>provide a 500 word essay on his charm. Please get it to me

>before bedtime!:)

Is the punch line here, that instead of counting sheep at bedtime, you want to count your "500" lucky charms?

>Sounds like an excellent show. I definitely need to get there

>sometime soon (tomorrow?).

NYO, Denise must be very pleased with this week's lineup, for as you know she's been after a few dancers to work out more. This lineup consists of all muscular and ripped guys. You couldn't ask for a better "worked out" group... If you go today, enjoy. I'd like to get your take on the lineup... Geno could definitely become one of my favorites, what a great looking guy, however, the lineup is so stacked with hunks, it's a tough choice! Coop

> Geno could definitely become one of my favorites, what a great

>looking guy,

Wish he did more than pace and stomp his feet though. After the first few laps it felt like a mini-groundhog day.(Reminiscent of Austin, whom I was suprised to see wasnt there with Trevor, I always thought they were a package deal.) However does Genp manage to get that heart shaped tanline on the crack of his ass? Must be from laying down in the tanning bed.

And Trevor, the little bit of fuzz on his chest is just as nice as I thought it would look. I was hoping he would let some grow in someday...balances out the fuzzy butt now.

Yummy.:9

Cooper,

(sigh) sounds like a great line up. You did an excellent job as always. Wish i could have been there to give you support after Giovanni's set, I could have had the towels ready for you. Foxy, sorry I wasn't there to chat with you. And hiJinx, glad to see you made it into town as well. The guys all sound like I would like them. I found on my recent trip, that my "type" kept changing in a "New York Minute" which as we all know is somewhere between the time it takes the heart to beat once and the period of a week, and it has no real relation to actual time.

:9

>

>3. ANTONIO: Danced this past weekend and will be around for

>the entire week. He puts on an excellent, fast moving stage

>show. He danced to the song "Mexican" by Thalia. Perfect for

>his fabulous dance style. He's a tall very good looking

>Latino, with dark hair and eyes. He has a very silky smooth

>muscular body.

Looking at Antonio, I was impressed by the similarity in anatomy (but sadly not face) to Benjamin Bratt. They are very similar in physique and skin color (from what I have seen of Bratt in photos and movies)

The matinee of Urban Cowboy was canceled today, so I climbed over hordes of school kids blocking Denise's doorway to take in the new dancers. Well, the dancers that weren't there when I went last week.

It seems like just days ago that Giovanni was there, but he is again. I didn't mind. He finally straddled ME! Yeah, I liked it.:p

So he is actually one of my favorites, along with Tino, still looking good, and then there is this guy, Antonio. (No, I did not see the Benjamin Bratt in him.) Great body, great dancer...sexy leather vest!:p :P

But new this week, Tyler looks great but totally bored. Trevor, again.And I can't remember the name of the guy who just paced back and forth to the point of monotony. Damian had an appeal, just not for me.

>The matinee of Urban Cowboy was canceled today..

SADLY, the bull had to be fixed...

>Antonio, Great body, great dancer... sexy leather vest!

Yes, I agree on the "leather vest". In the lounge, I overheard an influencial patron requesting that he wear it to please a lucky patron.

>And I can't remember the name of the guy who just paced back and forth to the point of monotony.

Geno is his name, "heel toe" is his game.

SADLY, A patron asked Denise when GABRIEL would be returning, she answered "NEVER AGAIN". It seems that he's canceled out too many times at the last minute. Also, she's pissed with SPENCER for doing the same.

I agree completely with Denise about Gabriel and Spencer. They are both unreliable lately. As much as I'd like to see them both there, if they can't keep a schedule, she's right not to invite them back. Denise doesn't have an easy job. It seems like there are cancellations pretty much every week, I don't envy her.

This weekend's show was a good one..

1. Tyler, put on a great performance Friday night, definitely the sexiest underwear I've seen in a while.

2. Giovanni

3. Antonio

4. Geno

5. Damian

6. Ronnie LaCour

7. Tino Lopez

8. Kenneth

9. Yannick

10. AJ

11. Matteo

12. Aiden

NYO favorites were Antonio, Damian and AJ.

RE: WEEKEND LINEUP

FYI: MATTEO: back in the lineup after a year's hiatus. He told me he's been busy with a 9 to 5 type job. He's recently returned from a Mexican vacation and has a great full body tan. Matteo is notorious for his high spiked hair, with overdone blond highlights, reminds me of a towering inferno. He's kept his medium build in good shape and put on an entertaining show. Check out his gorgeous blue eyes, real killers and of course, his cute bubble butt and fine tool.... A fun guy to chat with in the lounge. Matteo will stay on for 10 days.

AIDEN: also danced last Saturday. He takes his performance very seriously, never smiles and sweats profusely. He's working on beefing up his body and is doing an excellent job. Great upper body muscles and solid arm, neck, and legs. Aiden has striking good looks, dark spiked hair, deep blue eyes, and a nice smooth body. I spoke to him about doing a private and he said he's only comfortable with "body-worshipping".

A.J. a newbie to the Gaiety family and a welcomed addition. Good looking guy from LA, (introduced to the G by his buddy and roommate Tino Lopez). AJ's must have thought he was still dancing at "Nob Hill", for he entered only wearing his pants, which he quickly removed, showing of a nice smooth solid body and a red silk thong. Several of the appreciative and generous patrons, who were sitting around the stage, put down a "welcome" tip, which he placed in his thong. He looked hot! Good job for a newbie who I hope will become a regular. He will stay on for 10 days.

Dancers Kenneth (slender twink with tight body from LA, also dances at Nob Hill), Yannick (a tall muscular guy with long hair and well endowed), and Ronnie LaCour (has the dungeon master look, also well endowed), completed the new weekend additions.

Spotted in the audience was M4M board member and friend, VALLEY DWELLER NORTH. It was good to finally see him live from NY! We had a great time comparing notes and, hopefully, he will treat us to another of his BIG VALLEY adventures by writing a weekend review.

Once again, in speaking with some dancers, they are telling me business is down big time. It's unfortunate if some decide not to return. There are a handful of very generous patrons who regularly see dancers for private shows. To these gentlemen I say 'THANK YOU' for encourageing these great looking guys to return. For those patrons who just enjoy the show, remember, tips alone are not going to bring the likes of Tyler, Trevor, Antonio, Tino Lopez, Giovanni, etc. back.

Next week's lineup looks fabulous! TJ, Dominick, Matteo, Kenneth, AJ, Jesse are currently scheduled. Coop

Chuck50,

thanks for the laugh. I would love to make a return appearance at the "G" and I wouldn't flake out like some of the dancers and a certain poster who promised a lively set and then didn't debut. I had my VCR all set up ready for the video. ha. Instead he is off chasing hairy white guys who will tie him up. (Love you Mr. L)

Hey maybe I should start an internet fund to help off set the expenses of a return trip to NYC. \Please send all donations to the HELP JACKHAMMER GET LAID IN NY FUND c/o this board( Hooboy, can I borrow your paypal account for a few minutes?)

}(

Archived