THE STRIP CLUB FORUM...

Cooper
This topic is 7718 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>How was tonight's lineup at the Gaiety?

>

From what Lucky reported it sounded ok. Look for Tommy, Ricky, Jay, and Michael to be around next week. I'll post a special lineup review just for you on Monday.

>Will you be at the Gaiety this coming Thursday afternoon?

Not Thurs. but Friday. Coop

Guest JohnPela

Thanks Coop for the update as to who so fare would be continuing on and there next week.

I'm looking forward to your review. Hope to see you Friday night at early show. I'll be checking out Tommy and Michael next week.

Don't you guys think that NYO would be an OUTSTANDING moderator on this forum? Just someone who cares and will have the ability to shut up some a-hole who may come in here, out of the blue, leave his stuff next to the stage and never tip the boyz....

NYO is a really good guy and I feel comfortable when I am surrounded by good guys.

Sorry to intrude...

>I think it should have been called the COOP and New York

>Observer Show. Thanks to both you guys for what you do for us.

> HUGS Chuck

Hey Hugs_Chuck,

Thanks for the nice compliment. When you have such hot material to deal with each week, it becomes real easy to write a review. Coop

>Don't you guys think that NYO would be an OUTSTANDING

>moderator on this forum? Just someone who cares and will have

>the ability to shut up some a-hole who may come in here, out

>of the blue, leave his stuff next to the stage and never tip

>the boyz...

Hoo-Boy,

NYO's contributions to this board have always been done with class, dedication, and fairness. He's a true professional. You couldn't find a better person of his caliber to serve as moderator for this new forum. BTW, what methods will you allow him to use to "shut-up some a-hole"? Coop

I haven't noticed NYO accepting this "honor" yet. I miss his great detailed reviews and wish that Hoo had thought enough of NYO to keep them coming.

In the alternative, I think Cooper deserves a great commendation for taking up the slack and keeping us informed every Monday.

Personally, I couldn't do it. But then, I never wanted to be a hall monitor either.:)

Archived