GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 03-03-03

Cooper
This topic is 7740 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wonder what stunk worse the show , or the man who steped

in dog crap.I do hope that the Management has a good line up of

hot dancers for the weekend otherwise the security guy might have

to spray the whole theatre down.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cooper,

I was in NY on Monday, and went to the Gaiety. I must have been in the audience with you because I noticed as well that Lucas was so late for his second number, all he could do was grab his tips and exit. I agree with your assessment of the show. I have seen better. A question for you: How old is the Gaiety? I have been going since the early 70's, and it looked a little seedy already at that time.

Thank you for taking time to do the reviews. I always enjoy reading them even though I am not in NY.

CEO, I don't know for certain when the Gaiety first opened it's doors, however, one patron told me he used to attend back it the '60's. That's way before my time!:+ I think we are all keeping our fingers crossed for a better weekend lineup. Coop

Guest buffroger

Cooper,

What's the scoop on "DOMINICK", that his return to the Gaiety stage is greatly anticipated? I don't think I have seen him before.

Maybe I will make sure to be there too!

Barry

I had a pretty awful experience with Ray once. If you looked up the word "hustler" in the dictionary it could have his picture next to it. I was sort of glad the show wasn't very good this week since I avoid the place when he's there. Thanks Cooper for posting those Monday reviews.

>What's the scoop on "DOMINICK", that his return to the Gaiety

>stage is greatly anticipated? I don't think I have seen him

>before.

>Maybe I will make sure to be there too!

Hey Buf, DOMINICK is a masculine looking Italian hunk from the Boston area, (great Boston accent). He's 5'8", with a smooth lean muscular athletic body. He has dark hair, with deep blue eyes, pouty lips, a big bulky cock with very low hanging balls, and a really amazing bubble butt, (smooth as marble) He's a fun loving guy with a great personality. This very handsome man with runway model looks, puts on an excellent stage show filled with sensual/sexy/erotic moves. He loves to get up close and personal with the patrons, and will step off the stage and onto the seats to give you a better look.

His first appearance at the G was back in early Oct.(2002) and this will be only his 2nd time back in the lineup. He had an exceptional debut, and even Cooper had to wait his turn for a private. I had 2 very memorable ones.

He returns to the G on St. Patrick's Day and will be in for a week. His good friend and Playboy cover boy, TJ, will also be in the lineup.

DOMINICK makes my top 10 list of best looking and best performing Gaiety dancers. BUF, check him out and let me know what you think. Coop with the Scoop!

Well, I think I've picked the island. Culebra, off the coast of Puerto Rico. It's a 30 minute flight from San Juan in a little puddle jumper. There's a ferry for those afraid of little planes. Gorgeous unspoiled beaches, no crime, nice friendly people. No big hotels and no night life...yet. It's also part of the U.S. so that simplifies a few things. I think it meets my criteria. Shovelling this last batch of snow convinces me it's still a good idea. I'll keep you posted.

There are all kinds of Rays. There are "Sting Rays' and then there are "Rays of Light". Some of the nicest people are named Ray. You just have to stick with the good ones. I'm learning...bit by bit.

Guest buffroger

Thanks a lot Coop on the scoop RE: DOMINICK! I will certainly check him out and if the hype is proven to be true, I may even treat you to dinner.

I wonder if he is friends with Damian (like this guy). I know you have been with him too. Who has a better private basing on your experience with both.

Barry

Guest JohnPela

COOPER'S TOP TEN DANCERS LIST AT GAIETY

Cooper:

Who would be on Your top ten Gaiety dancers" list?

Also, Thanks for spending all the time and energy to provide the weekly Gaiety dancers review- especially at the beginning of the week. Its much appreciated by myself and I'm sure everyone else.

I was down in NYC two weeks ago for the first Saturday afternoon show. Except for Marlone and Cameron, the dancing was not much and mostly disappointing overall.

By the way, you remarked about Ben Versace earlier this week and his wonderful past dancing routines at the Gaiety: when I was down there I saw Ben Versace and he is doing very well in acting school and has been receiving several scripts - commercials, TV and theatre to read and audition for. He has an excellent manager. I know he will be going places in the acting world.

John

Additions tonight were Jeremy, Aiden, Tino Lopez, Antonio and Eli. It was a first day for newcomer Eli, who is a nice looking guy doing a bit of a hip hop routine. He said he was pretty nervous.

I'll let Cooper give you the details, butt if you are into muscle you will like the middle three above.

I accidentally noticed that Antonio's dance routine just fires up the stage! He puts more energy into it than all the other dancers combined.

RE: WEEKEND LINEUP 3-8-03

Friday night's lineup:

1. Tony

2. Neo

3. Brett Phillips

4. Ray

5. Jordan

6. Lucas

7. Eli (1st time at the G)

8. Antonio (Latino, excellent dancer)

9. Jeremy (youthful blond, blue eyed)

10. Tino (Latino, who's been working out)

11. Aiden (keeps getting bigger)

ELI: The new kid on the "G" block. He's 6'2", from LA, and is a good looking Hispanic with a shaved head. He has dark hair and eyes, with a nice toned body. He danced to a Jennifer Lopez song which he also modeled for in the video. He's an average dancer with a lot of potential. He "might" be staying on for next week, along with Tino Lopez (looks great and ripped) and Antonio (a hot looking Latino who can dance up a storm!).

Neo, p/t dj and "dancer", told me business was down last week. Said it was the worst week he's ever had. hmmm, did it have anything to do with the lineup?

RE: WEEKEND LINEUP 3-8-03

Thanks for the update Coop.

If my rumor sources are correct...

Trevor will be added to the lineup tonight (Saturday).

All I hear about next week is Antonio and Tino Lopez continue, Tyler and that Trevor will be there Monday and Tuesday only.

Sounds like the start of a great week, with a good combination of muscle, dick, ass and even a little dancing thrown in.

I guess Lucky must have been too distracted by another dancer and he forgot that he was supposed to get up on stage (perhaps that's why there were only 11 dancers??). I don't blame him, I'm pretty distracted around that one too.

>Thanks a lot Coop on the scoop RE: DOMINICK! I will certainly

>check him out and if the hype is proven to be true, I may even

>treat you to dinner.

BUFF: Change that "may even treat" to a "will treat" and I'll fill you in on both Dominick's and Damien's private show! Sounds like you got a thing for Bostonians.

RE: DOMINICK, A TOP GAIETY PERFORMER.

John, Thanks for the update on Ben Versace. It's wonderful to know that he's on his way to stardom. He's such a great guy... Also, thanks for the kind words regarding my weekly briefs. I'm pleased to know that Monday reviews help.

As for my list of Top 10 Gaiety performers, I'll introduce them as they appear in the lineup... The reason for choosing Dominick as a top performer, is not because he's a super dancer, but because he knows how to seduce and captivate the audience while on stage. He does this through his sensual dance moves, seductive body language, radiant eye contact, likeable personality/charm, and just plain good looks. Dominick has it all... His first number will create a desire for his second. From begining to end, you can't take your eyes off him. Even the way he squats in front of you to picks up his tips, he manages to embraces you with his legs and to give you a thankful/appreciative glance. He takes the time to make you feel special. To me, that's what makes him tops. Coop.

RE: Lucky's debut..

>Regretfully my debut did not come to pass. Denise wanted me to take off my pants....

Was that before or after you were suppose to appear on stage?... So, your "no show" had nothing to do with your "sympathy" for the B-way orchestra's strike?

Guest buffroger

Cooper,

You got yourself a deal! I guess there is something in their"accent" that make them so desirable.

Can't wait for the real sccop re: Dominick and Damian.

Will see you on the week that Dominick will be at the Gaiety??

Barry

Antonio's female client

Antonio was in the lounge before the 6:15 show Saturday, setting up an overnight private with one of the older women who has become a regular at the Gaiety.

I dropped any plans to hire him for a private.

Guest JohnPela

RE: Antonio's female client

Don't most of the Gaiety dancers have female clients? I know in the past I've heard several dancers in the lounge make arrangeements with female clients or talking to girl friends or girls about dates on the phone. Also at Madrigal's Club in Chicago saw several dancers make arrangements with females in the audience. In Chicago, the dancers had to be most discreet about it. I think most of the G dancers are just gay-for-pay, aren't they?

Guest JohnPela

Gaiety Reviews

Cooper,

I didn't get to meet you two weeks ago but I probably will be back to NYC and at the Gaiety Thursday, April 3rd. I wish I could have hooked up with ya'll-jackhammer, etc- sounded like ya'll had a blast that same weekend. I'll be reading your reviews for that Monday March 31st with great anticipation. By the way, are you a massage therapist or give great body massages? I keep hearing references in that regard about you.

Anyway, ya'll guys who live in NYC or nearby NJ are lucky to be able to visit the Gaiety to regularly feast your eyes and much more!

Guest buffroger

>

>>Will see you on the week that Dominick will be at the

>>Gaiety??

>

>hmmmm, And how will I recognize you? or do you already know

>me?

Not a clue Cooper as to who you are. As you can see, I am new to this message board. Just amazed and thankful for all your info laden postings regarding the happenings at the Gaiety.

Still waiting for the Dominick/Damian inside scoop from Coop! If you want to keep it private, you can email it to me. Remeber, dinner is on the line and it won't be on a McD!

Archived